(单词翻译:单击)
Please remain seated with your seatbelt fasten in case of unexpected turbulance.
请系好您的安全带,以防突然的气流。
All right, cheers. Cheers!
好了,干杯。干杯!
I haven't done anything with my life! I haven't done anything!
我这辈子什么事都没做过呢!我什么都没做呢!
I haven't climbed a mountain. I've never had kids.
我没有爬过山。我还没有孩子。
I don't think that I've ever really been in love.
我想我从来没有真正恋爱过。
I don't even know if I have a G-spot.
我甚至不知道我是否有G点。
I'm sorry. Did I just say that out loud? Yeah.
抱歉。我刚才说得很大声吗?是的。
Thing's with Connor aren't romantic anymore.
和康纳在一起不再浪漫了。
He's still in his pantsless phase?
他还是处于不穿裤子的阶段?
I'm everything a woman could want. I perform cunnilingus.
我的一切女人都可以要求。我可以口交。
This isn't working out. What's going on?
这没什么用。什么情况?
Everyone. The inimitable... Jack Harper.
各位。介绍一下无与伦比的杰克·哈珀。
You remember the guy from the plane?
你还记得飞机上那家伙吗?
The one you spilled your guts to?
那个让你倾诉所有的人?
What a coincidence.
真巧啊。
It's good to see you again.
很高兴再见到你。
He's the top guy at the company.
他是公司的高层。
Everything I said...
我说过的话...
I wish that I knew what it was like to have a penis.
我希望我知道有一个阴茎是什么感觉。
Dies with me.
和我一起死。
I was wondering if you wanted to, um... Date?
我想知道你是否愿意...约会?
Would you want to?
你愿意吗?
Okay, dating 101. Never let a man know your feelings.
好的,约会基本常识。永远不要让男人知道你的感受。
You could have any woman.
你可以拥有任何女人。
Yeah, but I want you.
是啊,但是我就想要你。
That was so douchey!
真是有够傻的!
He's interested in me, and fun and he is funny.
他对我感兴趣,很有趣,他很风趣。
Has rock-hard abs.
你还有腹肌。
I'm in love.
我坠入爱河了。
Has he told you anything about himself?
他有跟你谈论他自己吗?
No. He's a really private person.
没有。他是个很注重隐私的人。
Are you screwing Jack Harper?
你是和杰克·哈珀搞在一起吗?
Clean up your desk. What? You're firing me?
清理你的桌子。什么?你要解雇我?
I've never been so humiliated.
我从来没有这么丢脸过。
You think that your secrets are more important than mine.
你认为你的秘密比我的更重要。
No. That's not true.
不。不是这样的。
I don't ever want to talk to you, or see you, or hear you. Or... Taste you.
我不想和你说话,不想见你,不想听到你的声音。不想...亲吻你。
You were right. I should have shared a lot more with you.
你是对的。我应该和你分享更多的。
Men and women should be honest with each other right from the start.
男人和女人应该从一开始就对彼此诚实。
He's handsome, he's rich. I hate him.
他很帅,很有钱。我恨他。
Mr. Harper. I'm... I'm Jack Harper. Jack, uh, you're Jack Harper.
哈珀先生。我...我叫杰克·哈珀。杰克,你是杰克·哈珀。
I give up. I'm going to a baby shower.
我放弃了。我要去参加宝宝派对。