(单词翻译:单击)
It could have happened to anybody.
这可能发生在任何人身上。
But it didn't. It happened to us.
但结果并不是这样。只发生在我们身上。
The new band is gonna be something nobody's ever seen before.
这支新乐队将是前所未见的。
Oh, my God! Those are my pants.
哦,我的天啊!那是我的短裤。
But... they look so much better on me!
但是...我穿着更合适啊!
We got a runaway, a kid drummer, an old man...
我们有一个离家出走的少年,一位小鼓手,一个老头,
Let's just play it..
我们就这么弹吧...
A cover band singer.
一位翻唱乐队的歌手。
They say you're gonna be a rock star.
他们说你会成为一名摇滚明星。
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Holy shit.
天啊。
We want to knock people on their asses, then we've gotta give them a show.
想要给别人好看,那我们就得让他们看到一场表演。
I'm talking like a stadium show in the clubs.
我说的是像在俱乐部里的那种舞台演出。
The fans, they're dying for some anarchy, so let's give it to them.
歌迷们放肆狂欢,我们就让他们如愿吧。
I work for Elektra Records.
我为艾丽卡唱片公司工作。
Would you guys like a record deal?
你们想要一份唱片协议吗?
I had managed the Scorpions, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Kiss.
我带过蝎子乐队、邦乔维乐队、穷街乐队、Kiss乐队。
But I have never been through what Motley Crue put me through.
但是我从来没带过像克鲁小丑这样难搞的乐队。
I am sick and tired of not having any fun.
我真是受够了无趣的生活。
Everything is upside down and flip-flopping.
一切都是颠倒的。
Motley Crue, no strangers to controversy.
克鲁小丑乐队陷入了热议当中。
Vince Neil was charged with vehicular manslaughter.
文斯·尼尔被控过失杀人。
Tommy Lee and Heather Locklear has separated.
汤米·李和希瑟·拉克里尔分手了。
It's a degenerative bone disease.
这是一种退行性骨关节病。
Nikki Sixx has overdosed.
尼基·赛克斯吸毒过量。
I konw that can't be easy, but I believe in you guys.
我知道这并不容易,但是我相信你们。
Win it all or lose it all, we're Motley Crue.
要么全赢,要么全输,我们就是克鲁小丑乐队。
Motley Crue, here are we.
克鲁小丑乐队,一直都在。