漫威最新恐怖科幻电影《X战警 新变种人》预告片
日期:2020-04-07 15:58

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

What's the last thing you remember, Dani?
达尼,你能记住的最后一件事是什么?
He said we had to run.
他说我们必须得走了。
The reason you survived... is because you're a very uncommon girl.
你活下来的原因,是因为你是个不寻常的女孩。
You're not alone. Not anymore.
你不是一个人。再也不是了。
Do you know what mutants are?
你知道什么是变种人吗?
Would anyone like to share their first time? Rahne?
有人愿意分享他们的第一次经历吗?瑞恩?
I was 13. I thought it was a dream. I just lost control.
那时我13岁。我还以为是梦呢。我失去了控制。
Sam?
山姆?
I started panicking. People got hurt.
我开始惊慌。有人就受伤了。

漫威最新恐怖科幻电影《X战警 新变种人》预告片

Roberto?
罗贝托?
My girlfriend... I burned her.
我的女朋友...我把她烧死了。
Ilyana?
伊莉娜?
I killed 18 men... one by one.
我杀了18个人...一个接一个的。
This isn't a hospital. It's a cage.
这里不是医院。这是一个牢笼。
It's important we find out your power, so we can help you get better.
了解你的能力很重要,这样我们才能帮你变得更好。
I saw something... I don't think she wanted me to see.
我看到了一些...我觉得她不想让我看见的东西。
I don't think we're here to get better.
我认为我们待在这里不会变得更好。
This place takes your greatest fear and makes you live through it until it kills you.
这个地方用你最大的恐惧,让你经历它,直到它杀死你。
Who's there?
谁在那里?
We can get out of this. Together.
我们可以离开这里。一起。

分享到