(单词翻译:单击)
We're back with Reese Witherspoon.
欢迎瑞茜·威瑟斯彭回来
Since we're both very competitive and Game of Games is all new tomorrow night, we thought we'd play one of our favorites.
鉴于我俩都很有竞争性 而且明天晚上有新的“游戏之王”要播出 我们来玩最喜欢的游戏吧
It's called Danger Word. All right, we're going to meet our contestants.
叫做“危险单词” 好 有请参赛选手
Which one are you? Hi. Hi, I'm Danielle.
自我介绍一下 嗨 嗨 我叫Danielle
I'm from San Diego. And I'm an animal trainer.
来自圣地亚哥 是一名驯兽师
An animal trainer? Yeah! What kind of animals?
驯兽师?对 训练什么动物?
I do mostly dogs, but I've done cats in the past, too. What about snakes?
多数是狗 不过以前也训练过猫 蛇呢?
No snakes. Oh, no. Wow. I might want to talk to you, because we'd like to train our dogs and cats better.
不训练蛇 哦不 哇 或许我要找你聊聊 我们都想让家里的宠物表现乖一点
And you are? I'm-- oh. I'm Mechellai. I'm from Eastvale, California.
你呢?我是 哦 我叫Mechellai 来自加州东谷
And I'm a caregiver. A caregiver-- wonderful. Good for you.
是一名护理员 护理员 很好啊 厉害了
All right, have a seat. OK.
好 请坐 好
All right, you're on my team, Danielle. Yes.
好 你跟我一队 Danielle 好的
And you're on-- I'm so sorry that you're on hers.
你跟 很抱歉你是她队友
Here's how the game works.
游戏是这么玩的
We're going to show the audience two words, a winning word and a danger word.
我们会给观众看两个词 一个获胜单词 一个危险单词
Reese and I have to get our partner to say the winning word without saying the danger word.
我和瑞茜得让队友说出获胜单词 同时避免危险单词
We can only use one-word clues.
我们只能给一个词的提示
And if you say the danger word, I'll be forced to push this button and you will be sorry.
如果你们说出了危险单词 我就得按下这个按钮 你们就遭殃啦
If you guess the winning word, I'll fire the cannon at losing team.
如果你们猜对了获胜单词 我会向输的那一队开火
All right, put on your goggles, please.
好 请戴上护目镜
OK? OK. All right, all right. Matches. Fire. Yes.
好吧?好 好 火柴 火 耶
We got this. We got this. We got this.
我们可以的 稳住 没问题
Why did you do that to her? Oh my God.
你为啥要那样对她?天哪
Because she lost. Didn't you just hear the-- those are the rules.
她输了啊 你没听到游戏规则吗
All right. She didn't even say anything and she lost?
好 她啥都没说就输了?
Strike one. Yes. And this way, if she wins, then you get to do it to my partner.
得一分 对 这样吧 如果她赢了 我可以让你喷我的队友
All right, let's show the audience the winning word and the danger word.
好 给观众看获胜单词和危险单词
And Reese? Breadsticks. Pizza!
瑞茜?面包棒 披萨
First of all, bread sticks is two words.
首先 面包棒是两个词
All right. I take it back. I go backwards.
好 我收回 重来
No, no. That's fine. And you-- Can I go backwards?
不 不 没关系 我能重来吗?
No. Breadsticks is one word? Yes. You were right. I am wrong.
不能 面包棒是一个词?对 你是对的 我错了
But pizza is wrong. OK, olive. Oil.
不过披萨不对 好 橄榄 油
Olive? Olive Garden? Whoo! Was it?
橄榄 橄榄园?唔 是吗?
Did it work? You can do it. Did it work? It did.
有用吗?你来吧 有用吗?有用
Don't do it. OK. Don't do it. Don't do it! Don't do it!
不要 好 不要啊 不要 不
All right, it's tied. Oh my gosh. That was crazy.
好 平局 天哪 太疯狂了
All right. I can't even see you. All right. Oh.
好 我都看不见你们了 好 哦
I think it's my turn, right? All right.
到我了吧 好
I'm like, shaking.
我在颤抖
Pancakes. Breakfast. Yes! No! I'm sorry. Gosh.
煎饼 早餐 答对了!不要啊 抱歉了 天
All right.
好
All right, your turn. All right, and one more-- one more strike, and you're out.
好 该你了 好 再有一次你们就输了
So you definitely want to win. OK. All right.
所以你一定要答对 好 好
It is your turn, Reese. Can you see me? No.
该你了瑞茜 你能看到吗?不能
All right, just listen. OK.
好 用耳朵听就行了 好
Buffalo. Sauce. No. Angel? Cake?
水牛 酱 不对 天使?蛋糕?
Butterfly. Outside? I don't know. Butterfly?
蝴蝶 外面?不知道 蝴蝶?
This is hard.
太难了
Airplane.
飞机
Wings. Yes!
翅膀 对啦!
No!
不要啊
For playing, each-- Does that mean we won? Yeah, we won! Whoo!
为了感谢参与 我们赢了吗?对 我们赢了 唔
For playing, you are getting a 65-inch TCL Roku TV.
为了感谢参与 你们将获得65英寸的TCL罗库电视
Both of you are. Little Fires Everywhere-- We got a TV! --premiers Wednesday on Hulu. We'll be back.
你们俩都有 我们有电视啦 《遍地小火苗》周三在Hulu播出 马上回来