(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, Macey. Hi. How are you? I'm good. How are you? I'm good. I'm good.
嘿,梅西 。嗨,你好吗?我很好 。你好吗?我很好,我很好 。
What do you have there in your hands?
你手里拿着什么?
Well, so I brought some valentines for you guys. There you go. Thank you.
好吧,我给你们带了些情人节礼物 。给你,谢谢你 。
OK. There you go. So Ellen, yours is, since William Howard Taft got stuck in the bathtub,
好的 。给你 。艾伦,这是你的,既然威廉·霍华德·塔夫脱被困在浴缸里,
I have to be honest. I'm stuck without you.
老实说 。没有你,我感觉很艰难 。
I have to be honest. I'm stuck without you. That's very sweet.
坦白地说,没有你,我感觉很艰难 。你真是太贴心了 。
What does yours say? Let's play. I may have dumped tea, but I'll never dump you,
你的怎么说?我们去玩吧 。我可能把茶倒掉了,但我永远不会甩了你,
because John Adams was president during the Boston Tea Party.
因为约翰·亚当斯是波士顿倾茶事件期间的总统 。
Oh. I love it. These are great. We-- there were-- I love it.
哦 。我爱死它了 。太棒了 。我们……我爱死它了 。
There were a couple others, like you, Barack, my world, with Barack Obama.
还有其他几个人,像你,巴拉克,巴拉克·奥巴马 。
Uh-huh. There was-- oh, are you in the White House in 1814,
啊-哈 。有-哦,1814年你是在白宫,
'cause you're hot, because that's when the White House burned down.
因为你看起来很热,因为那是白宫被烧毁的时候 。
Oh. And there were quite a few others, too, so-- That's great.
哦 。还有很多其他的,所以-那很好 。
These are very clever, and you're-- Yes. You passed those out last week-- Yes.
这些是非常聪明的,你是-是的 。你上星期把这些都发了-是的 。
for Valentine's Day. I heard you loved Melissa on-- Yes. The Greatest Night of Giveaways.
为了情人节 。我听说你喜欢蜜蜂花-是的 。最大的赠品之夜 。
Yes. You were amazing-- Thank you. --and hilarious. Thanks. It was really fun to do.
是的 。你太棒了-谢谢 。又搞笑 。谢谢 。做这件事真的很有趣 。
One night, me and my mom were sitting there, watching The Greatest Night of Giveaways,
一天晚上,我和妈妈坐在那里,看《赠品之夜》,
and I was like, well, I'd like to be able to do that. And Mom was like, what?
我就想,嗯,我希望我能做到这一点 。妈妈说,什么?
Do what, get all that stuff? And I said, no, I'd love to be able to give all that stuff away, like you do.
做什么,拿所有的东西?我说,不,我希望能像你一样把这些东西都送人 。
Oh, it's so fun to give stuff away. I hope you get to do that one day. Yes.
哦,把东西送出去太有趣了 。我希望有一天你能做到这一点 。是的 。
All right. I have to ask you, what are your thoughts on what's happening in the country right now?
好吧 。我不得不问你,你对这个国家正在发生的事情有什么看法?
Well, there's a lot of stuff, and I wish that we could all come together.
嗯,有很多事情,我希望我们都能在一起 。
Instead of Republicans and Democrats, come together as Americans.
不是共和党和民主党,而是以美国人的身份走到一起 。
Yeah. We can-- there's some way that everyone can see the good in a Republican and see the good in a Democrat,
是的 。我们可以--每个人都可以从共和党人身上看到好的一面,从民主党人身上看到好的一面,
and why can't they just see that in each other? Right. That's what I hope. Yes.
为什么他们不能从彼此身上看到这一点呢?对 。我也希望如此 。是的 。
I hope find somebody that can bring everybody together like that. Yes. That's we need.
我希望能找到一个能让每个人都像那样团结在一起的人 。是的 。我们需要的就是这个 。
All right. We're going to play a game. All right. It's Hail to the Blank.
好吧 。我们要玩个游戏 。好吧 。这是致敬空白 。
That's what we're calling it, Hail to the Blank. All right. All right.
我们就是这么叫它的,致敬空白 。好吧 。好吧 。
So I guess we will read a question, and there's a blank.
所以我想我们会读一个问题,这里有一个空白 。
And then, we will fill it in and see what we all say. Great. All right.
然后,我们会把它填上,看看大家都说了些什么 。太好了 。好吧 。
George W.H. Bush had blank banned from the White House during his term.
小布什在他的任期内被禁止进入白宫 。
Oh. OK. What do we say? French fries. Broccoli. Sheep. OK.
哦 。好吧 。我们说什么?法式炸薯条,花椰菜,绵羊,好的 。
Is that why you were staring at me? So it was-- Broccoli. Broccoli?
所以你才盯着我看?所以它是……花椰菜 。花椰菜?
Yes. I thought there was a french fry thing. Broccoli. He didn't like broccoli?
是的 。我以为是炸薯条的事 。花椰菜 。他不喜欢花椰菜?
All right. Let's see the next one. James Buchanan loved cabbage and enjoyed having blank parties.
好吧 。让我们看看下一个 。詹姆斯·布坎南喜欢卷心菜,喜欢开无意义的派对 。