史诗还是糗事的游戏
日期:2017-09-07 06:15

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
#@[AInp|4O56sJ0%Z[=2RT(3z%F

The biggest threat to humans is when they try to videotape themselves doing stupid stunts.
人类最大的威胁就是他们试图给自己拍一些展示绝技的视频
That go horribly wrong. And I'm gonna show you what I mean, it's a epic game that involves me, Twitch, and a paddle.
那可真是大错特错 我来告诉你们我是啥意思 这是一个包括我、推奇和表态板的史诗游戏
It's time to play Epic or Fail.
该玩“史诗还是糗事”了
Grab your paddles. Everybody brought their own paddles from home, that's wonderful.
拿起你们的表态板 大家都从家里带来了自己的板子 太好了
All right. Let's see the first video. Here comes the apprentice across the plank.
好 来看第一个视频 接下来上场的是学徒过独木板
He's trying to reach the body. Here he goes. Can he do it?
他在试着找到平衡 开始了 他能做到吗?

SS);3!cIt)9!4PzZ!

111.jpg

k4XH4#.wt_Z1PYJ37r

I should have held that up, first of all. Tom, you think epic?
我觉得不会成功 汤姆 你觉得是史诗?
Really? Twitch and I. I think most of us think, there's a couple hopefuls out there, but I- Let's see.
真的吗?推奇和我 我觉得多数人 有几个人觉得有希望 但我 我们来看看
That's horrible, that's just horrible. All right, let's see the next one. Here he goes. He's gonna set.
太可怕了 很吓人 好了 来看下一个 他要上了
Just that, that that's the voice of that guy. I can tell. From.
那 那就是那个家伙的声音 我能听出来
No, just those two pals are up to no good.
不 这俩人在一起可没啥好事
No, he did send it, he did. He was right in that.
不 他确实发出去了 刚刚好啊
See the next one. Nope. Nope.
下一个 不行 不行
No. I love that there are like seven people who think that looks like that can be.
不 我很高兴大约有七个人觉得他能成功
That's at ever. Look at that right there. He's already.
那是 看那儿 他已经
That foot is not gonna reach that. At all. There's no way he's in position to reach that. All right.
那只脚可够不到那个台子 绝对的 他肯定没有做好起跳动作 好
Ooh. And now the fish are laughing at him.
哦!!!现在鱼都在嘲笑他了
All right, let's see the next one.
好 来看下一个
I don't know why kinda feel like this is going to be good. Really? I don't know.
不知道为啥 我倒觉得这个可能会成功 真的吗 不知道
I have to go against most of you. I think something is not going to work out for him.
我要跟你们多数人相反 我觉得他不会成功的
I wish we would have seen him fall further, though.
真希望能看到他摔得更远一些
All right, let's see the next one. No, no. That don't look sturdy. I know.
好 再来看下一个 不行 不行 他们不够强壮 我知道
It looks like it's not gonna work. But I do think it is, I don't know, I just have, but I think it looks like it's not.
看起来好像会失败 不过我真觉得能成功 我不知道 但我感觉这看起来会失败
Why didn't I just go with my gut instinct? I don't.
我咋就没有跟着直觉走呢?我没
All right, let's see another one. Well, I don't know, I feel good about him. Wow.
好 再看一个 嗯 不知道 我对他感觉挺好的 哇哦!

YGuu-A6!uSiPSZbCDM~HD;XQgHz(0aEF+Dq4dH=rqhLaNq+TH
分享到
重点单词
  • sturdyadj. 强健的,健全的
  • apprenticen. 学徒 v. 使当学徒
  • threatn. 威胁,凶兆 vt. 威胁, 恐吓
  • instinctadj. 充满的 n. 本能,天性,直觉
  • epicn. 史诗,叙事诗 adj. 史诗的,叙事诗的,宏大的,