美国爱情电影《圣诞王子3 皇家宝宝》预告片
日期:2020-02-15 16:56

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Queen Amber. Queen Amber.
安布尔王后。安布尔王后。
Do you have any names to share? No. No.
关于孩子的名字,你们有什么要分享的吗?没有。
I've been thinking, I want this baby to have a normal life.
我一直在想,我想让这个孩子过平凡的生活。
Our child will be heir to the kingdom.
我们的孩子是要继承王位的。
Still, I went to public school and I was riding the subway by myself when I was ten.
但我上的就是公立学校,十岁的时候我一个人乘地铁啊。
We'll find a new definition of normal together. But no subway riding.
我们会一起找到对平凡的新定义的。但是不要乘坐地铁。
Well, luckily for you, Aldovia doesn't have a subway.
算你走运,爱多维亚没有地铁。
Tonight, your majesties will sign the truce between Aldovia and Penglia.
今晚,陛下将签署爱多维亚和彭格里亚的停战协定。
I'll be the first queen to sign it.
我将是第一个签字的王后。
The Penglians are quite traditional.
彭格里亚人很传统。
We, the queens, could bring the treaty up to date.
我们作为女王,可以把条约更新一下。
You wish to modernize our 600-year-old tradition?
你希望使我们600年的传统现代化?
History isn't made by those who follow rules.
那些循规蹈矩的人创造不了历史。
May I also offer our service?
我也可以为您服务吗?
I have seen the artifact. It's a bit tacky.
我看到了那件文艺品。有点俗气。
It's a priceless work of art.
那可是一件无价的艺术品。
It is my honor to preside over this sacred truce. Let the signing begin.
主持这个神圣的休战协定仪式是我的荣幸。让我们开始签字吧。
Perhaps now it can be replaced with something more palatable.
也许现在它可以换成一些更有趣的东西了。
Who in this palace had the means, the opportunity, the motive?
在这座宫殿里,谁有这样的手段,这样的机会,这样的动机?

美国爱情电影《圣诞王子3 皇家宝宝》预告片

If the sacred truce is broken, there will be a curse on the firstborn child.
如果神圣的休战被打破,那么第一个出生的孩子就会受到诅咒。
If the treaty isn't signed by midnight, Christmas Eve, it takes effect.
如果协定在平安夜前没有签署完毕,那诅咒就会生效。
The treaty is missing and if we don't find it, our baby is cursed.
协定不见了,如果我们找不到,我们的孩子就会被诅咒。
You'll have to explain that one.
这你得解释一下。
It's a long story. Emphasis on 'story'.
这就说来话长了。重点在于“故事”。
I'll be on the first flight in.
我会搭乘第一架航班赶过去。
Oh, could you please bring me some bagels? Don't judge my cravings.
哦,可以给我带些百吉饼来吗?不要批评我对它的渴望。
It's going to be fine.
一切都会好起来的。
I don't know if I'm ready to be a queen and a mom.
我不知道我是否已经准备好当一位王后和母亲了。
The plane is standing by.
飞机正在待命。
We depart at first clearing.
天一晴我们就启程。
I know you don't believe in the curse, but right now, I need your help.
我知道你不相信这个诅咒,但现在,我需要你的帮助。
We'll leave no stone unturned.
我们要不遗余力。
No one does Christmas like the Aldovians.
没有人会像爱多维亚人那样过圣诞节。
What is it?
怎么了?
I can't even reach my own slippers.
我连自己的拖鞋都够不着了。
Allow me. Perfect fit.
让我来帮你吧。大小正合适。

分享到