美国剧情电影《百万碎片》预告片
日期:2020-02-04 15:31

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

James, they're not gonna give you... anesthesia, painkillers.
詹姆斯,他们不会给你提供...麻醉药、止痛剂。
Not while you're a patient at the treatment centre.
如果你是这家治疗中心的病人,就不会提供。
Where am I going?
我这是要去哪?
Minneapolis, sir.
飞往明尼阿波利斯。
Vodka. Whatever you have.
来点伏特加之类的。
Sir, I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to give you any alcohol.
不好意思,先生。规定不准给你酒。
Says who?
谁说的?
The doctor that carried you onto the plane.
送你上机的医生。
Why you doing this to me?
你干嘛这样?
Because you're my brother.
因为你是我兄弟。
And you're breaking Mom and Dad's hearts.
你伤了爸妈的心。
Truth is, I don't need to be here. I'm not like these other people.
其实不用待在这里。我跟其他那些人不一样。
We're all the same in here. We've got to look out for one another.
在这里我们都是一样的。我们互相照顾。
I've never seen... this degree of degradation in someone so young.
我从没见过这么年轻的人,生理机能居然退化得这么严重。

美国剧情电影《百万碎片》预告片

If you were to start using again, it's more than likely that you would go into cardiac arrest immediately.
如果你再次吸食,你就很有可能会心脏骤停。
What the hell are you wearing?
你这是什么打扮?
These glasses are a down payment on a pretty fuckin' decent car.
这副眼镜的价格可是买一辆好车的首付。
I was talking about the onesie.
我是说这件连体衣。
As soon as you realize that there is no choice, there's a choice.
一旦你意识到别无选择,那就只剩一种选择。
I'm not an addict.
我不是瘾君子。
So you do have life left in you. You can win this thing. I can't.
所以你果然还有气势。你能战胜的。我赢不了。
Why don't you fuckin' let go of me? I got ribs like a fuckin' blue jay.
你为什么不松开我?我的肋骨都快和一只冠蓝鸦一样了。
You know we could get thrown out for doing this?
你知道我们这样做会被赶出去的吗?
A second of freedom is worth more than a lifetime of bondage.
一秒钟的自由强过一辈子的约束。
How you doing?
你还好吗?
Some days I feel okay, others I just want to crawl up in a dark hole and die.
有时候感觉还不错,有时候很想钻到黑洞里,然后死掉。
Well, good. You're doing okay, then.
嗯,不错啊。你过得还不错。
I'm leaving and I know that I'm not better. I tried.
我要离开了,我不感觉自己有好转。我努力过了。
Goddamn, that'll make a gorilla shit the tree house.
老天,猩猩喝了都会拉肚子。
I'm glad I can be of service.
很高兴能为您服务。

分享到