(单词翻译:单击)
Sam. My precious Sam.
萨姆,我珍爱的萨姆。
Hey, Sam? Stay where we can see you.
嗨,萨姆?待在我们看得见的地方。
Becoming parents gave Claire and I a greater sense of purpose.
成为父母让我和克莱尔有了更大的使命感。
Whoa. Every day brought with it new memories. Each one sacred in its own way.
哇。每一天都带来了新的记忆。每个记忆都独一无二。
It doesn't feel real.
感觉这不是真的。
I know exactly what you mean.
我完全明白你的感受。
Dad? Huh? Dad, I'm scared.
爸爸?啊?爸爸,我害怕。
I'm going crazy. I saw her.
我要疯了。我看到她了。
Maybe you should think about talking to someone, like a grief counselor.
也许你应该考虑找个人谈谈,比如一个悲伤心理专家。
When Sam died, I began to notice these inconsistencies.
萨姆死后,我开始注意到这些矛盾。
Do you remember where this was taken?
你还记得这是在哪儿拍的吗?
Yeah, it's Griffith Observatory.
记得,这是在格里菲斯天文台。
I swear, I remember taking this photograph, but we were in Seattle.
我发誓,我记得拍过这张照片,但是我们是在西雅图拍的。
How would you feel if you could no longer trust your own memories?
如果你不再相信自己的记忆,会是什么感觉?
You remember the children's book when you were growing up about the family of bears?
你还记得你小时候看的关于小熊一家的那个儿童读物吗?
The Berenstein Bears. Berenstein, S-T-E-I-N.
贝伦斯坦熊。贝伦斯坦,S-T-E-I-N。
You've been hard to reach lately.
最近很难联系到你。
I just started noticing some things and then...
我只是开始注意到一些事情,然后...
Like, what kind of things?
比如说什么样的事情?
We're living in parallel universes.
我们生活在平行宇宙中。
Can you picture the Monopoly Man? Yeah.
你能描绘一下那个大富翁吗?可以。
What's on his face? Monocle.
他的脸上有什么?单片眼镜。
Apparently it's never been the case.
显然事实并非如此。
The Mandela Effect, either we're sliding between parallel realities or like a simulation, and it's glitching out.
曼德拉效应,有时我们在平行的现实之间滑动,有时就像一个模拟,然后失灵了。
Do you hear yourself right now?
你现在听到你自己的声音了吗?
Maybe it's in my head, Claire, but what if it's not... maybe none of this is real.
也许它在我的脑海里,克莱尔,但如果不在...也许这些都不是真的。
Sam? No!
萨姆?不!
What the hell is going on?
这到底是什么情况?
I'm not crazy. I need to know the truth.
我没有疯。我需要知道真相。
What makes you think that this is going to bring your daughter back anyway?
你凭什么认为这会把你女儿带回来?
I design games. I code.
我开发游戏。我编程。
This is a simulation, I mean, if this is code, then I can do something.
这是一个模拟,我的意思是,如果这是代码,那么我可以做一些事情。
It's no small thing shutting the world down.
封锁这个世界可不是一件小事。
There's something you're going to need to understand.
有些事情你需要明白。
Ideas... are dangerous things.
信念...是个危险的东西。