(单词翻译:单击)
Whew! We did it. How do you think we did?
喔!我们做到了 。你觉得我们做得怎么样?
Well, we got to the end.
好吧,我们做到了最后 。
Yeah. Well, I think-- how do you think I did? How did you…
是的 。嗯,我想--你觉得我做得怎么样?你怎么……
You sucked, are you kidding? I what?
你做的烂透了,你在开玩笑吗?我什么?
You sucked! Aww. You need hearing aids and glasses. Half the time you couldn't see
你做的太烂了!啊,你需要助听器和眼镜 。一时半会你都看不到
what was up there. But before we go, there's one more thing I want to talk about.
上面有什么 。但在我们走之前还有一件事我想说 。
Like I said before-- Oh, I've had it. That's enough for me.
就像我之前说的-哦,我受够了 。对我来说已经够了 。
Hey, what-- no, seriously. Nothing feels better than to be part of a movement
嘿,怎么了-不,说真的 。没有什么比参加一场应对气候危机的运动
dealing with the climate crisis, and you can join one right now.
感觉更好的了,你现在就可以加入 。
For the past four months, I've been in Washington, DC,
在过去的四个月里,我一直住在华盛顿特区,
to bring awareness to the urgency of the climate crisis,
让人们意识到气候危机的紧迫性,
and give people a way to mobilize and do something about it.
给人们一个动员和采取行动的方法 。
Like the young activist Greta Thunberg says, the world is on fire.
就像年轻的激进环保分子格蕾塔·桑伯格说的,世界正处于大火包围之中 。
We have to behave like it's a crisis, because it is.
我们必须表现得像是一场危机,因为事实上确实是一场危机 。
And that's why we started Fire Drill Fridays.
这就是为什么我们会在周五开始消防演习的原因 。
On Fridays, we rallied, we learned, we marched and engaged in civil disobedience,
在星期五那天,我们集会,学习,游行,参与非暴力反抗,
and risked arrest, including you. But I sucked, I didn't do a good job of it.
冒着被逮捕的风险,包括你也是一样的 。但我做的很烂,我没有把它做得很好 。
No, you didn't. No, you didn't. No, I didn't.
不,你没有做的很烂 。不,你没有 。不,同样我也没有 。
And here, we're doing our first Fire Drill Friday in Los Angeles.
在周五那天,我们将在洛杉矶进行第一次消防演习 。
We've brought it to California, and we're bringing it all around the country.
我们把这种演习带到了加州,并带到了全国各地 。
Friday, February 7th, at 11:00 on the Main Street side of City Hall, please come join me.
时间是:2月7日,星期五,11点,地点是:市政厅主街道一侧,请和我一起去吧 。
And if you want-- wait a minute. If you want to start one in your own city, text JANE
如果你想……等一下 。如果你想在自己城市里进行消防演习,可以给JANE发短信
to 877877, you want to start one in your local place.
到号码877877,前提是你想要在你所在地进行消防演习 。
And you can also text Lily, but nothing will happen.
你也可以发短信给莉莉,但不会管用 。
The only thing that will make this work is for American people to be mobilized,
唯一能让这个计划奏效的是动员美国人民,
to rise up and make themselves heard, please join us, we need you.
让他们站出来,让他们的呼声众人皆闻,请加入我们,我们需要你们 。
And remember, deniers of climate crisis are part of the crisis! Yes.
记住,否认气候危机的存在就已经是危机的一部分!确实如此 。
And thank you, Ellen. Thank you, Ellen, for letting us host.
谢谢你,艾伦 。谢谢你,艾伦,让我们主持你的这个节目 。
And thank you, to our wonderful guests.
感谢你们,感谢我们热情的嘉宾 。
And thank you to you, for taking the lead in this.
感谢你,因为你在这件事上起了带头作用 。
Is that what I did? I thought I was just kind of filling in for you.
我是这么做的吗?我以为我只是来代替你的 。
See, look, you're supposed to say something now. As Ellen always says,
听着,听着,你现在是不是应该说点什么啊 。就像艾伦在节目快结束时常说这句话,
for gosh sakes, be kind to one another, Bye!
看在上帝的份上,对彼此好一点,再见!