历史限定剧《叶卡捷琳娜大帝》预告片
日期:2019-12-09 16:30

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
I have survived in a world that does not want me.
我在一个不需要我的世界里存活了下来。
When I first came here from Germany, I did not even speak the language.
当我第一次从德国来到这里时,我甚至不会说这里的语言。
She's a very clever and well-read woman.
她是个非常聪明、博览群书的女人。
But I fell in love with this country, its passion.
但我爱上了这个国家,爱上了它的激情。
She loves a lot of things. A lot of men.
她喜欢很多东西。很多男人。
I'm for expansion. I'm for empire.
我为扩张而来。我为帝国而来。
Does she love anything apart from power?
除了权力,她还爱别的东西吗?
Do you think she even likes men?
你觉得她喜欢男人吗?
She eats them and spits them out.
她利用完他们,又一脚把他们踢开。
Sounds like an interesting proposition.
听起来是个有趣的提议。
You are a very attractive man.
你是个很有魅力的男人。
Coming from the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, that is indeed a compliment.
出自我所见过的最美丽的女人之口,这确实是一种赞美。

历史限定剧《叶卡捷琳娜大帝》预告片

Come up to my private apartments. You may do whatever it is you think I want.
到我的私人住所来。你可以做任何你觉得我想做的事。
But... I will not share my throne with anyone.
不过...我不会和任何人共享我的王位。
You are the empress and he can be your devoted servant.
你是女皇,他可以做你忠实的仆人。
You think it's as simple as that? Men want power.
你以为就这么简单?男人都渴求权力。
I want what any man wants, to make his own way, to find love.
我想要任何男人想要的,闯自己的天下,找到真爱。
The crown was never hers by right.
皇冠本来就不属于她。
Russia must be ruled by a man.
俄国必须由一个男人来统治。
This is my country. It would be a terrible mistake to go against me.
这是我的国家。跟我作对是个天大的错误。
You love nobody but yourself.
你只爱你自己。
I would like to remind you that you owe all of your advancement, and all of your military power to me. I own you.
我想提醒你,你所有的进步、你所有的军事力量,都是拜我所赐。你所有的一切都是我的。
Might I remind you, I waded through blood for you!
我要提醒你,我为你撒过热血!
I did what I did, and I wouldn't have had any of it any other way.
我做了我该做的,我没有考虑其他的事情。

分享到
重点单词
  • devotedadj. 投入的,深爱的 v. 投入 vbl. 投入
  • complimentn. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意 vt. 称赞,恭维
  • expansionn. 扩大,膨胀,扩充
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • thronen. 王座,君主
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • propositionn. 建议,命题,主张 vt. 向 ... 提议,向 .
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱