(单词翻译:单击)
By now, I'm sure everyone has seen my Halloween costume that I wore this year. I was Cardi E.
现在,我相信每个人都看过我今年穿的万圣节服装了
E stands for Enough is Enough.
E代表“够了够了”
Every year, I dress up for the last several years,
在过去的几年里,每年我都盛装打扮
I've worn these ridiculous outfits with these fake boobs.
我穿着这些滑稽的衣服,并套上假胸装
That's right, Yep.
是的,是的
They're not mine, those are fake.
它们不是我的,那些是假的
And I'd started with-- that was Nicki Minaj.
我从……那是尼基·米娜
Then I was a Bachelorette, then Karla Kardashian and pregnant Karla Kardashian.
当时我还是个单身女子,然后到卡拉·卡戴珊和怀孕的卡拉·卡戴珊
I also used them to get out of speeding tickets sometimes.
变化速度之快有时也可以让我用它们来开超速罚单了
But all good things must come to an end.
但所有美好的事物都必须结束
And we've had some fun, but it is time to say goodbye.
我们玩得很开心,但是是时候说再见了
Today, I am officially retiring my set.
今天,我要正式宣布我不再穿这套服装了
There we go.
我们开始吧
Bye-bye, boobies.
再见了,假胸装
Next year, I'm going to have to come up with a more creative costume.
明年,我要想出一套更加新颖的服装
It'll probably involve a fake butt or something like that.
可能会涉及到假屁股之类的东西