(单词翻译:单击)
Terrence, we have to congratulate you on the final season of "empire".
特伦斯 我们得恭喜你完成了最后一季的嘻哈帝国
I think it's going to be a massive way to go out.
我认为这将是一个巨大的出路
How does it feel -- how do you feel with the show coming to an end?
这剧要结束了 你感觉如何
Thank god. Really?
谢天谢地 真的吗
Well, only because my character has never had a good day.
只是因为我扮演的角色没有生活过一天好日子
My son will commit suicide. I will go and kill my best friend,
我的儿子要自杀 我要去杀死我最好的朋友
and then i will sit up and have eggs and complain about the yoke being runny in the morning.
然后我就会在早上坐起来吃鸡蛋 抱怨我的蛋黄太松软了
As if i don't care.
就好像我什么都不在乎
And then the next day I will go and love my wife, but then go and try to sabotage her at the end the day.
然后第二天 我爱我的妻子 然后在一天结束的时候又去伤害她
I'm a complete sociopath and psychopath. right. so you're not going to miss that? A little.
我在剧中是个彻头彻尾的反社会者和精神病患者 是这样的 你不会想念你的角色吗 有一点
I want to talk to you about this.
我想和你谈谈这个
It's been a tough year for everyone involved with "empire"; after Jussie Smollett and that situation.
这一年对于参与嘻哈帝国的人来说都很艰难 毕竟出了朱西·斯莫利特那档子事
I'm interested to know, what was it like for you and the cast being caught up in that situation, and have you and jussie stayed in touch?
我很想知道 你和演员们在那种情况下是什么感觉 你和朱西保持联系了吗
Yes, we have. Jussie played my son.
是的 朱西演的我的儿子
I mean, the show kicked off because i took my 4-year-old son
这个剧一开始就是 我把我4岁的儿子放进垃圾桶里
and put him in the trash can because he had worn high heel shoes down the stairs.
因为他下楼时穿着高跟鞋
I was so proud of that young man that played my son because he still loved me at the end of it,
我对这个演我儿子的年轻人感到非常自豪 因为他到最后仍然爱着我
and all he wanted to do was get closer to me.
他想做的事就是更想接近我

Then out of nowhere, you know, he's snatched away from us.
然后不知怎么的 他从我们这里被抢走了
So it's like now he was the heart of our show, and now it's like our show is on a heartnd lung bypass machine.
所以现在他就像是我们这个剧的中心 现在我们的剧就像是在一台心脏搭桥机上
Because the heart is gone but we're still hoping that there's going to be a transplant and hoping somehow it will come back together.
因为心脏已经没有了 但我们仍然希望能进行移植手术 希望它能以某种方式恢复
I'm sorry to bring you guys down.
抱歉让你们低落
What was it like for you and the cast being, when that whole news story happened,
当那一整个事情发生时 你和整个剧组的人是什么感觉
what was it like for you on the set, knowing someone you love and care for, what was the atmosphere on the set like during that time?
你在片场是什么感觉 知道你爱的人发生了这样的事情 片场的气氛是怎样的
I don't know what it was like. I'm still trying to figure it out.
我不知道 我还在试着搞明白
We are all still trying to put the pieces together because my son is gone. Of course. My son.
我们都试着把碎片补起来 因为我的儿子不见了 当然 我的儿子
That was my little boy, and he's gone now, and they don't mention him as if it's okay, and it's, like, no, that's not cool.
那是我的小孩 他现在不见了 他们没有提及他 就好像没事发生似的 这是不对的
