(单词翻译:单击)
We're going to take turns.
我们将采取轮流方式 。
Three facts about us are going to pop up in the screen.
关于我们的三个事实将会出现在屏幕上 。
Two of them are lies, and one will be real.
其中两个是谎言,一个是事实 。
We have to guess which one is true about the other. Are you ready, Helen Mirren?
我们必须猜测哪一个对另一个是正确的 。准备好了吗,海伦·米伦?
Are you ready? Yeah.
准备好了?是的
My guilty pleasure is watching Jersey Shore, with a tequila on ice.
我的罪恶感是看泽西海岸,冰镇的龙舌兰酒 。
Number two
第二个
I got a tattoo when I was really drunk. There's a theme going on here.
我喝醉的时候纹了文身 。文身上有一句话 。
Number three
第三个
I got pulled over for driving on the wrong side of the road, not while drunk.
我因为在相反的方向开车而被拦了下来,不是喝醉的时候 。
The truth is--Jersey Shore,
事实是-泽西海岸,
tattoo when I was really drunk, pulled over for driving--wrong side of the road.
纹身的时候我真的喝醉了,把车开错了路停在路边 。
The third one. Wrong.
第三个,错了
Which one? What's that? Oh, you got a tattoo when you were really drunk?
哪一个?那是什么?哦,你喝醉的时候文身了吗?
Yes. Wait, what is that? It's two X's? No, it's two V's. It's two V's?
是的 。等等,那是什么?是两个的X吗?不,是两个V的 。是两个V的?
I got it done on an Indian Reservation in Minnesota.
我在明尼苏达州的印第安保留地做的 。
OK. And I was very, very drunk. OK, great.
好吧 。我喝得烂醉如泥 。好的,很好 。
OK, now-- And I love it. my turn.
好了,现在-我爱死它了 。轮到我了 。
Yes, you're turn. My turn. You go. OK, so one of these is a truth. OK?
是的,轮到你了 。轮到我了 。你走吧 。好吧,其中一个是事实 。好吗?
Number one, I once went camping with Liam Neeson in a tiny tent.
第一,我曾经和Liam Neeson一起在一个小帐篷里露营 。
OK. Number one, I have a piece of Ariana Grande's hair.
好的 。第一,我有一头阿丽亚娜·格兰德的头发 。
I was arrested for stealing a turkey sandwich.
我因为偷火鸡三明治而被捕 。
I sprained my ankle doing the electric slide at a wedding.
我在婚礼上做电动滑梯时扭伤了脚踝 。
Oh, I go for Ariana. No.
噢,我喜欢艾瑞安娜 。不
Oh. You didn't get that noise when you got it wrong.
哦 。你弄错的时候没有听到那声音 。
It's because I'm the host and you're the guest.
因为我是主持人而你是嘉宾 。
Then it must be the last one.
这个是最后一个了 。
That's the truth, I sprained my ankle?
是真的,我扭伤了脚踝?
Yes. Nope. I was arrested for stealing a turkey sandwich.
是的 。不是 。我因为偷火鸡三明治而被捕 。
No. Yes. I would never have said that.
不是 。是的 。我绝对不会那么说的 。
Yeah. That is so funny. Did you do time?
是的 。太有趣了 。你坐过牢吗?
No, I did about 20 minutes, until my friend bailed me out with $100.
不,我在里面待了了20分钟,直到我的朋友用100美元保释了我 。
Awe, did you steal the turkey sandwich?
啊,你偷了火鸡三明治吗?
I was 18, in college, and I had no money-- I know. --and I was starving.
我18岁,在大学,我没有钱,我知道我都快饿死了 。
So anyway, here we go.
总之,我们开始吧 。
I forgot my Oscar in the bathroom at an after-party, and Meryl Streep found it
我在派对后把奥斯卡忘在浴室里了,梅丽尔·斯特里普找到了它
and took it home with her. No-- I can tap dance.
把它带回家了 。不,我可以跳踢踏舞 。
My celebrity crush is Vin Diesel.
我的偶像是范·迪塞尔 。
I can't imagine it's Vin Diesel. Not because of him, just because
我无法想象是范·迪塞尔 。不是因为他,只是因为
I can't see that. So I'm going to say,
我看不出来 。所以我要说的是,
number one. You forgot your Oscar and blah, blah, blah.
第一,你忘了你的奥斯卡什么的 。
Totally wrong. I love Vin Diesel.
完全错了 。我爱范·迪塞尔 。
Oh, really?
噢,真的吗?
Oh, look at that. That's amazing. That is great. Wow.
噢,看看那个 。太神奇了 。太好了 。哇 。
I love that. Yeah, your turn. OK.
我喜欢这样 。是啊,轮到你了 。好的 。
We're out of time. What's that?
我们没时间了 。那是什么?
We're out of time. Great, we're out of time.
我们没时间了 。好吧,我们没时间了 。
Oh, no. We can't do I once spent my night in a brothel.
哦,不 。我们做不到,我曾经在妓院过夜 。
OK. That was fantastic and so much fun.
好吧 。那真是太妙了,太有趣了 。
Ladies and gentleman, Catherine the Great premieres Monday at 10:00 on HBO. We'll be right back.
女士们先生们,《凯瑟琳大帝》于星期一晚上10点在HBO首映 。我们马上回来 。