(单词翻译:单击)
Alfie Allen you have had a great summer, you've been nominated right Emmy nominated for Game of Thrones.
阿尔菲·艾伦 你度过了一个很棒的夏天 你凭借权利的游戏赢得了艾美奖提名
First time ever. Where were you when you got the news?
还是头一遭 你当时是在哪听到的这个消息
I was in I was in the West End of London. I was getting a gift from someone for me.
当时我在伦敦西区 我在收一个人送我的礼物
And yeah I just got the call from my agent that you, well done, you know congratulations.
那时我接到经纪人的电话 她说 干得漂亮 恭喜
And I said what do you mean? She was like, you've been, you know, nominated, well done.
你在说什么 你被提名了 厉害
And I was like, what do you mean, like a group nomination?
我就说 你是说什么团体提名
She was like, no no you've individually be nominated. So I kind of had to take it all in,
她说 不 你是被单独提名了 我得享受这个好消息
Tried to call every member of my family that I could predictably couldn't get through to any of them.
我试着给家里的每一个人打电话 我可以预见 我无法和他们中的任何一个取得联系
Right. So so yeah I just kind of went to a screening of the Great Hack and and like I couldn't even sit through the screening.
对 是的 我只是去看了《伟大的黑客》的放映 我甚至不能坐着看完放映
Cuz my phone was just going off so much.
因为我的手机一直响个不停
So I had to just indulge in there in the narcissism. That's amazing.
所以我只能沉浸在自恋中 太棒了

Rupal, you are also nominated this year. Congratulations. But here is the thing.
鲁帕尔 你今年也被提名了 祝贺你 但事情是这样的
Rupaul you and I are nominated in the same category.
你和我是在同一类别中被提名的
Now I should say, Roo you have won the past three years but a lot of people are saying this is my year.
我得说 鲁 过去三年你都是赢家 但是很多人说今年会是我获奖
What do you think? I think it is your year, I think it is your year.
你觉得呢 我觉得你会获奖 没毛病
The show that we did together. Yes. We did the show together.
使我们一块做的节目 是的 一起做的
Yes. and so you know, you do have one... You've been... you have six 16 nominations this year?
是的 你知道吗 你今年获得了16项提名对吧
Yeah yeah. The last thing I want is this interview to become about me.
是的 是的 我最不想看到的是 我成为了被采访对象
We should look who we're up against.
我们应该看看我们的竞争者都有谁
We are up against, you and I were up against Ellen, Little newcomer, fresh out the box.
我们和这些人竞争 有艾伦 Little Newcomer 还有 Fresh out of the box
Amy Poehler and Nick Hoffman and Marie kondo, who I think might be our biggest threat.
艾米·波哈尔 尼克·霍夫曼 近藤 麻理恵 我认为她是我们最大的威胁
Right right. What do we do to prevent her from winning?
说得对 你觉得我们应该怎么做来阻止她得奖
What I think we should do... You know, she does the the tying up. Yeah.
我觉得我们应该这么做... 你知道 她负责系鞋带 是的
Here's what I think we do. Me and you we go back to our houses.
我们应该这么做 我们回家
Mm-hmm we throw out everything that doesn't spark joy. We dump it outside her house.
然后把任何不好笑的东西都扔出来 扔到她家
So she can't get out the door. We're at the Emmys.
这样她就出不了门了 我们出席艾美奖
Even if they call her name we will go up will accept it together.
即使他们叫她领奖 上台领奖的会是我们
Well I love it. That's it.
我喜欢这个点子 就这么办
