纽约居民遭猫咪恐吓
日期:2017-06-08 11:47

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
%Y@uggv[hBk;3g[M9lpnCPt8,-0j,zx)Ru

Now, ladies and gentlemen, you already know this, but we face—we face some pretty big threats in this country.
女士们先生们,大家都知道,我们这个国家面临着一些巨大的威胁Nyoo0Pz)1&oFj
You know, Isis, Iran, the looming specter of a Deez Nutz presidency. All very real.
比如ISIS恐怖组织,伊朗核问题,和可能会成功当选总统的演员ziz9yqaM(J。这都是真实存在的f+U;F+~|Y9;(83QkRO
But for one neighborhood in New York, a recent threat has overshadowed them all. Take a look.
但是在纽约的一条街,最近出现了一样东西威胁着所有人的生活7~zdH%mj;lw。一起来看看|_R~Ec|!nv0twjCj]JRG
Everyone's got problems, of course. But this one is a bit unusual.
每个人在生活中都会遇到困难nLNr~fyMZ|。但是这个有点不寻常
Some people in a neighborhood are having to worry about a cat.
有条街上的居民的正常生活就受到了一只猫的威胁
Yes, a house pat. Apparently it is ferocious.
对,家养的宠物猫JYS1BVO.@4M;K@&X1。很明显这只猫很凶
It has got so scary that police are sending out reverse 911 calls telling people to be on the lookout.
它看起来很可怕,甚至911开始给市民打电话提醒大家注意安全
Is there a part of the story we're missing? Did the cat learn how to use a gun?
这个事情里我们是不是漏掉了一些信息?比如说这只猫会开枪之类的?

xA~AhVRL|owXFCg,(Z

纽约居民遭猫咪恐吓

C]fvRHVXN,!0~Tv

They said they're making reverse 911 calls.
新闻中说911都给市民打电话了
The police are calling people to warn them about a cat! That's not how emergencies work.
警察给市民打电话让他们小心一只猫!紧急求助电话可不是这么用的!
If there's a problem, send cops. Send firemen. Don't just call me.
如果真出了什么事儿,找警察啊,或者找消防啊,别光给我打电话啊
Hey, there's a killer loose in your neighborhood so keep your head on a swivel and don't get murdered. OK. Bye-bye.
听着,现在有个逃犯跑到了你们街上,小心点儿,别被杀了,好了挂了
I've moved to Los Angeles, and I've never once gotten a phone call from the police.
我搬到洛杉矶去住了,可我从来没接到过警察给我打的电话
And this is the city that invented the bloods and the crips.
这可是一个发明了臭名昭著的bloods and crips这种黑帮说唱的城市啊
Apparently it has gotten so bad, some people are taking drastic measures.
很明显事态恶化的很严重,有些人已经开始采取极端措施
Some people say they are so scared they are not even leaving their homes. Others say they only feel safe in the pool.
一些人说他们很害怕,所以决定不再出家门半步r9&BXj.@1P4eCw8A;。其他人说只有待在泳池里才会让他们觉得比较安心
He came out of nowhere. All of a sudden, he just leaped a at me and I kicked him and he came again.
那只猫无处不在v&6dJR-!Nl%hGyY+@。它突然出现在我面前,我就一脚把它踢开了,结果它又来了
I mean, you know the old sayings, a cat has nine lives.
你们都听过这个说法吧,猫有九条命
A cat always lands on its feet.
它们被从空中扔下的时候永远是四脚着地u%J;X9!ABR,5XBg4a2N
If a cat scratches you, move into your pool.
如果猫挠了你一下,赶紧躲到水池里
Are they going to sleep in the pool?
他们要在泳池里睡觉吗?
All right, everyone take turns on the pool noodle.
好了,泡沫浮条大家轮流着用
You know we'll take shifts. Danny, you've got first watch. Grab your flashlight and slingshot. OK?
中间会换人Ype-@&oy9FE)T6。丹尼,你先看RDSPj09H)k。拿好手电筒和弹弓
But dad, my skin is so pruney! Just do it! And you would do it too.
可是爸,我的皮肤都泡胀了kJpq*[WRq]#Y9R&+,N。照我说的做!然后你就按他说的做了
Because let's not forget, this is a man who admitted to kicking a cat on television,
大家可别忘了这个人甚至敢于在电视上公开承认他踢过猫,
so when that dad asks you to move into the pool, you move into that pool.
那么,他叫你躲到泳池里去,你就得去
But it is a problem, and if you don't want to live in your pool, there's only one solution for a problem like this.
还有个问题,如果你不想一直住在泳池里,就只有一个办法可以解决这个难题
This guy says he got into his house and his cat sat on the welcome mat waiting for him to come out.
这个人说他进屋了,猫就坐在他家门口的软垫上等他出来
He said he was so scared he took his family to stay at a relative's house. The cat is still out there.
他说他实在是很害怕,于是就带上家人躲到亲戚家去了^fGMP[2qA|F1ujy。然而那只猫还在那
This is a cat, and all of these people are acting like they owe Tony Soprano $40,000.
不过是只猫而已,然而所有人都表现得好像他们欠了托尼·色谱拉诺四万美元一样
That family had to go and stay with their relatives. How desperate was that phone call?
那家人不得不搬去亲戚家_9%~wH.F0OrB!W.g[[。那通电话该有多绝望啊?
Hey, Dave, listen. We're in a bit of a bind.
嗨,戴夫,是这样的,我们碰上了点儿小麻烦
Can we come and stay with you for a couple of months?
我们能搬来你们家住几个月吗?
There's a house cat outside our front door and we can't leave!
因为有只宠物猫一直在我家大门口守着不让我们出去!
OK, all right. Guys, grab everything you need.
好的,大家把能带的都带上
Socks, underwear, passports, because we don't know when we're coming back.
鞋子,内衣,护照之类的都要,鬼知道我们什么时候才能回来
I mean from the way I see it, we've got one shot from the door to the car. And kids, some of us might not make it.
我觉得,有个机会可以让我们从门口跑到车里G(f4Ltv^OUsBmN9。孩子们,我们中可能会有人跑不过去
Here is the plan. I'm going to roll a ball of yarn, and when I do, run for your life! Go! Go! Go!
以下是我的计划_RR)ngy1VgG~。我会扔一团毛线去吸引它的注意,我一扔,你们就赶紧逃命去吧!快!快!快!

0!W)ZQp5O(cXmRQgK%ky%A6k.O9kPTufwiW#_+,zYZ*
分享到
重点单词
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的
  • reversen. 相反,背面,失败,倒档 adj. 反面的,相反的,
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • yarnn. 纱
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • threatn. 威胁,凶兆 vt. 威胁, 恐吓