Sandy Hook Promise反校园暴力公益广告 返校必需品
日期:2019-09-29 16:56

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

This year, my mom got me the perfect bag for back to school.
今年,我妈妈给我买了一个最适合返校的书包。
These colorful binders help me stay organized.
这些彩色的活页夹帮助我保持条理。
These headphones are just what I need for studying.
这些耳机正是我学习所需要的。
These new sneakers are just what I need for the new year.
这双新运动鞋正是我新年所需要的。
This jacket is a real must have.
这件夹克衫是一件真正的必备品。

Sandy Hook Promise反校园暴力公益广告 返校必需品

My parents got me this skateboard I wanted, it's pretty cool.
我父母给我买了一个我想要的滑板,酷毙了。
These scissors really come in handy in art class.
这些剪刀在美术课上真是派得上用场。
These colored pencils too.
这些彩色铅笔也是。
These new socks, they can be a real-life saver.
这些新袜子,可以用来救命。
And I finally got my own phone to stay in touch with my mom.
我终于有了可以和妈妈保持联系的自己的手机。

分享到
重点单词
  • organizedv. 组织
  • scissorsn. 剪刀