英国Taylors咖啡搞笑广告 为什么之前没想到
日期:2019-09-25 15:24
(单词翻译:单击)
Coffee bags?
咖啡袋?
Why didn't we think of this before?
为什么我们之前没想到呢?
Here's an idea. We could just put the coffee in the... Oh, dear!
我有个想法。我们可以把咖啡放在...哦,天呢!
I've got it! Why don't we put the coffee in the...
我想到了!为什么我们不把咖啡放在...
I swear, Martin, there must be a better way.
我发誓,马丁,一定有更好的办法。
Why don't we just put the blasted coffee in...
为什么我们不把该死的咖啡放到...
It's so simple we just take...
很简单,我们只要...
We take the bags... Forget it.
我们用袋子来...算了吧。
We should just put the coffee in bags...
我们应该把咖啡装进袋子里...
This is a groundbreaking idea you've got.
这是一个开创性的想法。
Hello? Hello?
喂?喂?
Taylors coffee bags. Ground coffee in a bag.
Taylors咖啡袋。把咖啡粉装在袋子里。
Why didn't we think of them before?
为什么我们之前没想到呢?