(单词翻译:单击)
There you go. Could you step through for me?
这边请。您能帮我个忙吗?
Is that me? I'm sorry about that.
是我吗?打扰一下。
If you want to grab your belongings.
请带上您的东西。
I didn't do anything.
我可什么也没做。
I'm just gonna need you guys to follow me.
您只需要跟着我来就行。
Wait, what are we doing in here? More security?
等等,我们要在这里做什么?更多安检?
My name is Sidney Crain. I was diagnosed with pediatric cancer when I was 14 years old.
我的名字是茜德尼·克莱恩。在我14岁的时候,我被查出患有小儿癌症。
Every time you buy a Hyundai, a portion of those proceeds go to childhood cancer research.
每当您从现代买一辆汽车,这些收益的一部分将用于儿童癌症研究。
You helped save my child's life and the life of so many children.
您帮助我们救了我孩子,以及许多儿童的的命。
So I'd like to say thank you, except I would like to say it in person.
所以我想说一声谢谢,只不过,我是要当面说。
Hi! Oh my God, hi! Can I hug you? Yes!
嗨!我的天哪,嗨!我能抱抱你吗?当然!
I was not ready for this.
我还没做好准备呢。
I just want to thank you for owning a Hyundai.
谢谢您买了一辆现代汽车。
You have no idea.
我什么也不知道。
Glad to be able to do that.
很高兴能做到这一点。
It feels good.
感觉很棒。