历史传记电影《哈丽特》预告片
日期:2019-09-16 16:22

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

There's not much time.
没有多少时间了。
You got to be miles away from here till dawn.
天亮之前,你得离开这里去千里之外。
Where is she?
她在那里?
Follow that North Star.
跟着北极星走。
If there are no stars, just follow the river.
如果看不到星星,就沿着河走。
Listen for them. Fear is your enemy.
听它们的。恐惧是你的敌人。
Woh, easy now.
哇,放轻松。
I'm going to be free or die.
要么我获得自由,要么我就去死。
I don't know if you know how extraordinary this is,
我不清楚你是否知道这有多厉害,
but you have made it one hundred miles to freedom, all by yourself.
但是你已经独自一人走了一百英里,获得了自由。
Would you like to pick a new name to mark your freedom?
你愿意为纪念你的自由取一个新名字吗?

历史传记电影《哈丽特》预告片

Harriet Tubman.
哈丽特·塔布曼。
You're welcome here anytime.
什么时候你都可以来这里。
If I'm free, my family should be too. I made up my mind, I'm going back.
如果我自由了,我的家人也应该自由。我下定决心了,我要回去。
You're confident, composed. When trouble comes, you'll be ready.
你自信,沉稳。当困难来临时,你会做好准备的。
Papers. It says here, you're five and a half feet tall. You ain't more than five feet.
文件。上面写着,你有5.5英尺高。你根本就没有五英尺高。
Must have been wearing my high boots that day.
那天我一定是穿着高筒靴。
Why are you back here? It ain't safe.
为什么你要回来?这里很危险。
I come to get you. Bring all of you to freedom.
我来带你走。带你们所有人获得自由。
Do you know what would happen if you got caught? You got lucky, Harriet.
你知道你一旦被抓,会发生什么吗?你很幸运,哈丽特。
I made it this far on my own, so don't you tell me what I can't do.
我凭自己走了这么远,所以别告诉我我不能做什么。
Harriet, welcome to the Underground Railroad.
哈丽特,欢迎来到地下铁路。
Everybody everywhere is looking for you!
到处都有人在找你!
God don't mean people to own people!
上帝从来没有让人拥有人!
Find this thief and burn her at the stake. Harriet!
找到这个小偷,把她烧死在火刑柱上。哈丽特!
I would give every last drop of blood in by veins until this monster called slavery is dead!
我愿意献出我静脉里的每一滴血,直到这个叫做奴隶制的怪物死去!
Ready.
准备。

分享到