(单词翻译:单击)
I've also been asking my viewers to send in photos of their babies.
我一直让观众给我发他们宝宝的照片
And then what I do is I rate them from 1 to 10.
然后我从1到10给他们打分
It's a segment that we call Ellen, Rate My Baby.
这个环节叫“艾伦 给我的宝宝打分”
Oh, no, you stop right when the music stops.
哦 不对 你们要在音乐停的同时停止鼓掌
Let's try it again.
再来一次
Good. Wonderful.
嗯 很好
This is not a competition. There are no losers. But there will be a winner.
这不是比赛 没有输家 但会有赢家
Jamie from Colorado sent this photo of her daughter, Lily. OK.
科罗拉多的Jamie发来了她女儿Lily的这张照片 好
Now, I shall rate her baby. So she is not even one.
现在我给她的孩子打分 她还不到一岁
And she's already drinking at college level.
但已经像个大学生那样喝酒了
So that's plus 7 points. Did not leave any for her mommy.
所以加7分 也不给她妈妈留一点儿
And that's minus 2 points. But she didn't spill anything.
扣2分 但她一滴都没有洒出来
And that's more important. So that's plus 8 points.
这更重要 所以加8分
That's a total of 13 out of 10 points.
一共是10分得了13分
Joy from Los Angeles sent this photo of her daughter, Harley.
洛杉矶的Joy发来了她女儿Harley的这张照片
I shall rate her baby. Very, very glamorous baby.
我来给她打分 这宝宝太豪了
That's plus 8 points. But I don't know if she's 3 or 33.
加8分 但我看不出来她是3岁还是33岁
So that's-- That's minus two points for making me confused.
让我难以辨别 扣2分
According to the rules, it's an automatic 1 point for every piece of bling that's. 42 points.
根据规则 每颗珠宝自动加1分 所以是42分
So it's a total of 48 out of 10 points.
最后就是10分得了48分
Harley is the winner with 48 points.
Harley以48分获胜
If you want me to rate your baby, post a photo with the Instagram #EllenRateMyBaby.
如果你想让我给你的宝宝打分 在Instagram上晒出宝宝的照片 带上#EllenRateMyBaby
And please don't try rating your baby at home.
不要自己在家打分哦
I am a professional baby rater.
我可是宝宝打分专业户