科幻动作电影《超能敢死队2020》预告片
日期:2020-03-16 17:36

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

What are you doing here in Summerville anyway?
你来索姆维尔干什么?
Honestly, my mom won't say it, but we're completely broke.
老实说,我妈妈不会说的,但我们已经彻底破产了。
And the only thing that's left in our name is this creepy old farmhouse my grandfather left us in the middle of nowhere.
我们名下唯一剩下的东西,就是我祖父留给我们的这个令人毛骨悚然的旧农舍了。
Why did you bring me up here? Entertainment value?
你为什么带我来这里?娱乐一下?
What is that? I don't know.
那是什么?我不知道。
Somehow, a town that isn't anywhere near a tectonic plate,
不知道为什么,一个离地壳板块很远的小镇,
that has no fault lines, no fracking, no loud music even, is shaking on a daily basis.
不在断裂带上,没有水力压裂,甚至没有吵闹的音乐,但每天都在震动。
Under the dining table now!
躲到桌子底下!
Hey, remember that one summer we died under a table?
嗨,记不记得那个夏天,我们就是死在一张桌子下面?

科幻动作电影《超能敢死队2020》预告片

I found this in my living room.
我在我的起居室里找到了这个。
Woh! Killer replica.
哇!神复制啊。
A replica of what?
一个什么的复制品?
A ghost trap.
抓鬼神器。
There hasn't been a ghost sighting in thirty years.
已经有三十年没人撞到过鬼了。
New York in the '80s, was like The Walking Dead. Your dad never mentioned this to you?
80年代的纽约就像行尸走肉一样。你爸爸从没跟你提过这件事?
It's just my mom.
我只有妈妈。
My grandfather died. My mom says we're just here to pick through the rubble of life.
我的祖父去世了。我妈妈说我们来这里是为了清理遗物的。
Wait a moment. Who are you?
等等。你是谁?
Call it fate. Call it luck. Call it karma.
是宿命也好。是运气也罢。亦或是因果。
I believe that everything happens for a reason.
我相信任何事情都是事出有因的。
Come on, darling.
拜托了,亲爱的。
It has a gunner seat?
这还有一个炮手座位?

分享到