动作冒险电影《新霹雳娇娃》预告片
日期:2019-08-12 17:35

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I think women can do anything.
我觉得女人无所不能。
Just because they can, it doesn't mean they should.
能做并不等于她们应该做。
But I have so many talents.
但是我有很多的才能。
Who are you?
你究竟是谁?
I'm just a decoy, there.
我只是个诱饵。
Who steals humanitarian aid money?
谁偷了人道主义救济金?
Outstanding, Angels.
干得漂亮,天使们。
You have a new client.
你们有了一个新主顾。
Who is she?
她是谁?
I can't sleep at night.
我晚上睡不着觉。
I'm a lead programmer on a product that can revolutionize the power industry.
我是一个产品的首席程序员,这个产品可以彻底改变电力行业。
But there is a possibility it can be weaponized.
但它也有可能被武器化。
Elena, we need to go. Now!
埃琳娜,我们得走了。现在!

动作冒险电影《新霹雳娇娃》预告片

You're not a waitress?
你不是服务员?
No. I'm Jane. Oh.
不。我是简。哦。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm Bosley.
我是博斯利。
Welcome to the Townsend Agency. We exist because traditional law enforcement can't keep up.
欢迎来到汤森侦探所。我们的存在是因为传统的执法机关太落伍了。
You guys are like lady spies.
你们就像女间谍。
Jane's former MI6.
简以前是军情六处的。
Oh, God. What did you to Sven?
哦,老天。你对斯文做了什么?
I compressed his carotid and deoxygenated his brainstem.
我掐了他的颈动脉,他的脑干缺了氧。
Well, that sounds painful.
听起来很疼啊。
Don't worry, he's going to wake up.
别担心,他会醒过来的。
Unless he doesn't.
谁知道他会不会。
Sabina runs the ground game.
萨宾娜负责地面战。
Sandra's stuff.
桑德拉的东西。
Let's get the weapon before it becomes every bad guy favorite new toy.
让我们在这个武器成为所有坏人最喜欢的新玩具之前,得到它。
Take her to the closet, gear her up.
把她带到壁橱那边,让她装扮一下。
We're going to need some wigs, toys, clothes.
我们需要几顶假发,一些玩具和衣服。
Ah, you found the first closet.
啊,你发现了第一个壁橱。
There's another closet? Oh, my God.
还有别的壁橱?哦,我的天啊。
Oh, mints.
哦,薄荷糖。
Let's just stop the touching. Some of these blows up.
不要乱碰。有些会爆炸的。
I love phosphorous. It's my favorite chemical. Really?
我喜欢磷。它我最爱的化学元素。真的啊?
Jane, are you flirting with a handsome nerd?
简,你在和一个英俊的书呆子调情吗?
Of course not.
当然没有。
How did that feel? Because it looked like it felt, really good.
感觉如何?因为看起来超酷啊。
It felt nice.
感觉还不错。
Good morning, Angels.
早上好,天使们。
Good morning, Charlie.
早上好,查理。

分享到