灾难动作恐怖电影《爬行》预告片
日期:2019-05-28 17:01

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

The state of Florida has issued a category five hurricane warning.
佛罗里达州发布五级飓风警告。
All residents must evacuate immediately.
所有居民必须立即撤离。
Grab your families, your loved ones, and get out. Dad!
带上你的家人,你的爱人,赶紧走。爸爸!
We won't be able to come for you. Dad?
我们不能到达你们那里。爸爸?
Dad!? Oh, God. What happened?
爸爸?哦,我的天啊。发生了什么?
Haley, are you hurt? I'm fine.
哈利,你受伤了吗?我很好。
Hello, can anybody hear me?
你好,有人能听到我说话吗?
I'm trapped with my father in our house in Coral Lake.
我和我爸爸被困在了珊瑚潭的家中。
Haley! Please send help! Haley? Wade, down here!
哈利!快来人帮忙!哈利?韦德,在下面!

灾难动作恐怖电影《爬行》预告片

Pete, do you hear that?
皮特,你听到了吗?
In less than an hour, we'll be under water.
用不了一个小时,我们就要沉入水底了。
I'm banging on the pipes, it blurs their senses.
敲击管道,会扰乱它们的知觉。
I can distract them for you.
我替你引开它们。
You got this!
你可以的!
You need to go now!
你必须现在就走!
I'm not leaving you here.
我不会扔下你的。
We're in here!
我们在这里!
Come on you son of a bitch.
来吧,你这个混蛋。

分享到