(单词翻译:单击)
Hello. I'm Ellen's favorite talk show host, James Corden.
大家好 我是艾伦最喜欢的脱口秀主持人詹姆斯·柯登
I'm here to play her musical burning questions.
我来玩她的音乐焦点问题
My DJ name would be DJ Blue Balls.
我会给自己取的DJ名字叫Blue Balls
My dream carpool karaoke guest is Beyonce.
我梦想中的拼车卡拉OK嘉宾是碧昂斯
My least favorite carpool karaoke guest was--
我最不喜欢的拼车卡拉OK嘉宾是
I'm never going to tell you that.
我才不会告诉你呢
The sexiest instrument is the saxophone.
最性感的乐器是萨克斯管
My go to dance move is just a sort of light shoulder ripple while holding a drink.
我的舞蹈动作是 就是拿着杯饮料轻轻晃动肩膀
The song stuck in my head right now is Somebody to Love by Queen.
我脑子里现在回响的歌曲是Queen的Somebody to Love
I was shocked when a fan tattooed my signature on the back of her neck, which felt foolish.
粉丝把我的签名纹在后颈脖子上 这让我很震惊 感觉挺蠢的
Three things I keep in my Late, Late Show desk are mints, a pen,
我的深夜秀书桌上会放的三样东西是薄荷糖 笔
and then there's just sort of old just pieces of paper.
和一些旧纸
The celebrity who's made me the most nervous is--
让我最紧张的名人是
I only really get nervous if I meet West Ham United football players.
我只有在见到西汉姆联足球俱乐部的球员们时才会紧张
And they'll mean nothing to you.
你们可能毫无感觉
So like if I said, oh, I'd gotten really nervous when I met Arthur Masuaku,
所以就像我说的 如果我见到Arthur Masuaku 就会很紧张
I'm aware that that means nothing to you. But I did.
我知道你们没有任何感觉 但我会紧张
Justin Bieber or Shawn Mendes?
喜欢贾斯汀·比伯还是肖恩·蒙德兹?
Come on, don't ask me to choose between my favorite Canadian sons.
拜托 别逼我在最喜欢的加拿大儿子偶像中做选择
That's the hottest thing I've done all day, is it?
这是我一整天干过最火热的事 对吧?
OK. Bye.
好 拜