(单词翻译:单击)
The two of you have proven that you'll put anything in your mouth for a good cause.
你俩已经证明了你们总有理由把任何东西吃进嘴里
So we thought you should play a game we call Tastebuds.
所以我们应该玩“味蕾”游戏
The two of you are going to be blindfolded.
你们俩要戴上眼罩
And when I say go, one of you will bend over to taste the food on the plate in front of you.
我说开始以后 其中一位要弯下腰去尝面前盘子里的食物
Then you'll describe what you're eating to the other person.
然后跟另一个人描述你吃的是什么
You know how to work a blindfold, don't you?
你们知道咋戴眼罩吧?
Hahaha! Ellen!
哈哈哈 艾伦
All right, you cannot use the name of the food, or use your hands.
好 不能说出食物本身的名字 也不能用手
Once your teammate guesses what you're eating, you'll hear this.
队友猜对后 你们会听到这个声音
And then it'll be their turn.
然后就轮到队友了
For every item that you guys guess correctly our friends at Shutterfly will donate $1,000 to Prostate Cancer Foundation.
每猜对一种食物 我们Shutterfly的朋友就会向前列腺癌基金会捐赠1000美元
Ah! Well done! Put your blindfolds on.
啊 很好啊 把眼罩戴上
OK, OK. All right. Make sure--
好 好 好 确保
What if, in fact, I didn't know how to operate--
其实 我不知道怎么
Put them real tight so you can't see nothing.
要戴紧 什么都看不到才行
Can't see nothing. After all that showing off.
什么都看不到 刚刚还在那儿炫耀呢
Who is starting? All right, Kristen, you are starting.
谁先来?好 Kristen 你先来
Hands behind your back. Behind my back. And--
手放背后 手放背后
What about hair, Ellen? I'll hold your hair. All right.
头发怎么办 艾伦 我帮你弄着头发 好
And then you will taste this, and describe it, and tell him what it is.
你来尝食物 然后描述 告诉他这是啥
Where is it? It's down here. Ah. Ew.
哪儿呢?下面 啊 嗯
Hon, we're on a clock. We're on a clock. Let's raise some money.
亲爱的 有计时呢 时间有限 加油筹点钱
A lentil loaf of some sort. No, it's oatmeal. It's dry, dry oatmeal.
某种扁豆面包之类的 不对 是燕麦片 是干的燕麦片
Well, hold on, hold on. Honey, honey I'm supposed to guess. You're not--
等一下 别 宝贝 应该是我来猜的 你没有
You can say, we eat it in the morning, Bob's Red Mill. All right, yes, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
你可以说我们早上在Bob's Red Mill吃过的 好 嗯 对 对 嗯
And then I say, oatmeal!
然后我来猜燕麦片
The whole point is that you don't say it. He says it, OK?
整个游戏的重点就是你不能说名字 让他来说 好吧
All right, it is your turn. You know how to play this game.
好 该你了 你知道怎么玩吧
I can't work under these conditions! All right.
这种情况我没法发挥 好
I'm so sorry! All right. I'm so sorry. Lean down.
对不起 好 对不起 弯腰
Oh! Oh, yeah, you put it on a hot dog and hamburger, and French fries.
哦 哦 嗯 是往热狗 汉堡和薯条上面加的
Mustard! No! Oh, my god! Ketchup!
芥末 不对 哦天哪 番茄酱
Who puts mustard on a-- --French fry! Ketchup!
谁会往薯条上面加芥末 番茄酱
It's not right. I like mustard-- Oh, ketchup, OK, good.
不对 我喜欢芥末 哦 番茄酱 很好
You said it. Ugh, don't say the food. All right, don't say the food.
你答对了 啊 不能说名字 好 不要说名字
You describe it. Oh, man. All right.
你来描述 哦天 好
Oh, ow! Take your time. It's a crunchy after-dinner snack.
哦 嗷 慢慢来 是脆的 餐后零食
And it's shaped like a big worm.
形状像大虫子
And it has-- when you leave milk out, it turns into-- An Oreo.
加上牛奶的时候 它会变成 奥利奥
No! Oh, cheese! Yeah, and it's-- something like that is in the name, too.
不对 哦 奶酪 嗯 名字有点像
Macaroni and cheese. No! It's a crunchy, crunchy after-dinner snack.
奶酪通心粉 不对 是脆的 脆脆的餐后小吃
Oh, Cheez-Its! A crunchy after-dinner snack of cheese?
哦 Cheez-Its饼干 脆脆的餐后奶酪小吃吗?
Nobody eats an after-dinner cheese snack!
谁会在餐后吃奶酪小吃啊
It's what we took to the sand dunes to snack on!
是我们带到沙丘上吃的小点心
after-dinner snack, forget that. OK, that's out.
餐后小吃 当她没说 好 不提那个了
It's what we take the sand dunes to eat when we eat crappy food.
就是我们吃到不好吃的东西的时候 会在沙丘上吃的
Chips. Yeah, but what kind are the best kind?
薯条 嗯 不过哪种薯条是极品?
Oh, Ruffles Sour Cream-- They look like fingers!
哦 褶皱酸奶油 形状像手指
--sour cream and Cheddar. They look like fingers!
酸奶油和切达干酪 像手指
Cheez-Its! I said Cheez-Its. They're not Cheez-Its!
Cheez-Its饼干 我说过这个了 不是Cheez-Its饼干
I'm taking this off. Mustard. They look like fingers!
戒指扔了 芥末 形状像手指
Fingers, Dax! Fingers, and they're made of cheese, string cheese!
手指 达克斯 手指形状 是用奶酪做成的 纤丝奶酪
They're crunchy. And they look like a finger.
是脆的 像手指一样
And they have a curve like a cashew.
有像腰果一样的线条
But they're not a cashew. They're bright orange!
但又不是腰果 是鲜橙色的
And there's a big tiger that sells them!
还有只大老虎卖这些东西
There's a big what? Tiger! Is he a tiger? No. No.
大什么?老虎 他是老虎吗?不 不是
No, he's not a tiger. Is he-- he's a cheetah! Oh, Cheetos!
不 他不是老虎 他是 他是只豹子 哦 奇多
God! God!
天哪 天嘞