(单词翻译:单击)
It is Friday, in case you weren't aware.
今天周五了 大家发现了没
Which means it's time for Thank GIF it's Friday.
也就是说到了“感谢GIF 今天周五”环节啦
It's far out, man, far out.
要放空了 放空
Here's the first one. "Me when I heard Ellen was renewed for three more years."
来看第一个 “当我听说艾伦秀续播三年的时候”
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thanks.
谢谢
Here's the next one, "Ellen when she heard she was renewed for three more years."
下一个 “当艾伦听说艾伦秀续播三年的时候”
All right. Here's another one.
好 下一个
"That moment you realize those weren't regular brownies."
“当你意识到这不是普通的巧克力蛋糕的时候”
Here's the next one, "when Postmates shows up and you're not wearing pants."
下一个 “当你没穿裤子来快递的时候”
Here is another one, "when you hear there's cake in the break room."
下一个 “当你听说休息室里提供蛋糕的时候”
Here's one more, "when you hope no one notices it's laundry day."
下一个 “当你希望没人发现今天是洗衣日的时候”
You get it, Andy? Yeah, I get it. You're not--
懂吧 安迪?嗯 我懂 你不
Like that's all you had to wear. And so-- We got it. Yeah.
好像你就只有那些能穿的了 我们懂 嗯
We can take-- Like there was nothing else.
可以把它 没有其他衣服了
And then you had to wear it.
你只能穿那个
What, you want me to take it down? Yeah.
你想让我把它换掉?对
Oh, I just got to make sure people see it.
哦 我想确保所有人都看到了
I-- did you enjoy wearing that outfit? Oh, I loved it.
我 你喜欢那套衣服不?哦 超喜欢
Really? Oh, I loved it. That's great.
是吗?哦 很喜欢 那太好了
How do your boys feel when they see you like that?
你儿子们看到后是什么反应?
Are they proud of their daddy?
是不是很为爸比感到骄傲?
They're about to be humiliated for three more years.
他们还要继续丢三年的脸
Three more years of humiliation.
还要被愚弄三年
All right, if you see a GIF you think I should see, please send it to me.
好 如果你看到我应该看的GIF 请发给我