(单词翻译:单击)
One of my favorite things about this show is surprising people, and here's proof.
在这个节目上 我最喜欢做的一件事就是给别人惊喜 这就是证据
I hear you have this fear of singing in front of people.
我听说你害怕在人前唱歌
I find it very nerve-wracking to sing in front of people, for sure.
我觉得在人前唱歌是件很头疼的事
But we have a microphone over there, and--
不过我们这儿有麦
What are you going to sing? I don't know.
你想唱什么 不知道
What do you want me to sing?
你想让我唱什么?
What if we had the Backstreet Boys behind you?
如果后街男孩在你身后会怎样?
How you like me now? How you like me now?
你现在喜欢我吗?你现在喜欢我吗?
How you like me now? How you like me now?
你现在喜欢我吗?你现在喜欢我吗?
Tell me why. I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way.
告诉我 为什么 我始终不想听你说 我想这样
You now famously joined Instagram. I did. Yes.
大家都知道你加入Instagram了 没错 是的
I'm going to show you how to get more followers.
我来告诉你怎么吸更多粉儿
The Kardashians are very popular. Let's step forward. We--
卡戴珊家族很受欢迎 往前站点儿 我们
Food is big. Do you ever post food? Bring the food.
食物是大事 你晒过食物吗?把食物端上来
Oh, my God! What if we bring out Dermot Muilroney and we share--
哦我的天哪 如果有请Dermot Muilroney 来分享
I've got to use my body, instead of actually saying it. What is it?
我得利用我的身体 而不是直接说出来 是什么?
You're an.
你这个
Over the summer, our next guest became a viral sensation with over 20 million views for her performance of Missy Elliott's "Work It".
这个夏天 我们的下一位嘉宾因为表演Missy Elliott的"Work It"获得了两千万的点击量 成为了网红
Is it worth it? Let me work it.
这值得吗?让我来解决吧
I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it.
我把东西放下来 扔起来 扭转它
Is it worth it? Let me work it.
这值得吗?让我来解决吧
I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it.
我把东西放下来 扔起来 扭转它
Is there someone on the show that you're a big fan of?
这个节目上有没有你崇拜的人?
Yeah. Who is it? Nate Seltzer.
有 谁呀?Nate Seltzer
Why do you like Nate so much?
你为啥这么喜欢Nate?
He likes geography just like me, and I want to be his best friend.
因为他跟我一样喜欢地理 我想跟他成为好朋友
Oh. Nate, come on out.
哦 Nate 快出来吧
Nate, this is Landon. Landon, this is Nate.
Nate 这是Landon Landon 这是Nate
Hi, Landon. Hi.
嗨 Landon 嗨
You know I like surprising you. Yeah.
你知道我喜欢给你惊喜 嗯
Hey, Kourtney and six of your grandkids, come on out.
嘿 Kourtney还有你的六个孙子 快出来吧
My mom doesn't even know this, but Kim's surrogate went into labor.
我妈妈还不知道 不过Kim的代理孕妇要生了
No! So-- No. She's at the hospital.
不是吧 不 她在医院
What are we doing sitting here? Come on, Ellen.
那我们还坐这儿干什么?快点 艾伦
You have a dream. Yes, I want to start an acting career.
你有个梦想 对 我想从事演艺行业
All those shows that's on Nick, Disney XD or Disney Channel.
演在Nick Disney XD或Disney Channel播出的节目
Right, well we have somebody here to share some special news with you.
嗯 这儿有个人想跟你分享一些特别的消息
Please welcome Kenan Thompson. I have a surprise for you.
有请Kenan Thompson 我给你准备了惊喜
You said you want to be on Nickelodeon. Yeah.
你说你想演Nickelodeon 嗯
We are rebooting the "All That" show, and you are going to be on a guest episode.
我们正在重启"All That"这个节目 打算把你录进嘉宾集里
You are not on Instagram, but you now want to join.
你没有Instagram账户 不过现在你想注册一个
I think it's time that I joined.
我觉得我应该加入了
And I got a set over here for us. We're going to take a picture.
我设置了一个场景 我们来拍张照
You want to pretend like you're drinking, or-- Yeah.
你是想假装正在喝还是 嗯
Having coffee at the coffee-- Whatever. Yeah, like--
在喝咖啡 啥都行 嗯 就像
I wish Lisa Kudrow was here.
希望Lisa Kudrow能来这儿
I heard you're scared of clowns.
听说你很害怕小丑
No, I'm not afraid of clowns. But I heard that you were.
不对 我不怕小丑 但我听说你害怕
Ah! Oh, my--
啊 哦 我的
We'll be right back.
马上回来