(单词翻译:单击)
We're back, with the only person who loves cats possibly as much as I do--or more.
欢迎唯一一位跟我一样爱猫甚至更甚于我的人回来
But I think, no we-- I don't want to get in a fight about.
不过我觉得 我不想争这个
No, but-- no, we both love cats. Let's just leave it at that. Yeah.
不 不过 不 我们都喜欢猫 就这样吧 好
All right, Taylor Swift, is who I was talking about.
好 毕竟跟我说话的可是泰勒·斯威夫特
OK, so there's video of your other two cats on the plane, I think.
好 有个视频放的是你另外两只猫在飞机上的样子
Is that what we have? I think, it's just a picture.
是吧?只是张照片
But it's a good demonstration of like, just what my personal life looks like.
不过它很好地体现了我的私人生活
It's just-- well-- oh, that's just Olivia stretching.
只是 哦 那是Olivia在伸懒腰
That's just-- That's my middle child.
那是 那是我家的老二
She's kind of like a seal. And she just lays on her back?
它有点像海豹 它就背朝下躺着吗?
Yeah. Oh my god! Isn't she amazing?
对 我的天 是不是很棒?
And her tail just never grew. Oh, my god.
而且它的尾巴长不长 哦天
And then, she stands up-- here's meerkat.
然后 它会站起来 像狐獴一样
Yep-- get it. She's a really special animal.
对 它真的很特别
And that was when she was a baby-- meowing. Oh, my god.
那是它小时候 喵喵叫呢 哦我的天
They're just so cute. I got good ones.
真是太萌了 我拍到了很多好视频
And now-- so you would be-- and you're doing the movie, "Cats."
现在 你在拍电影《猫》
Yeah. So you probably have an advantage because you probably act more like--
对 你可能有优势 因为你更像
Understand them. Yes. Yeah, I studied them.
懂它们 对 嗯 我研究过喵星人
Cause-- James Corden had to learn-- they went to cat school.
因为 James Corden得学 他们去上了猫咪学校
We all went to cat school. You have no idea.
我们都上了猫咪学校 你无法想象
It's like, all my dreams came true on the set of this film.
就像 这部电影让我所有的美梦都成真了
It was like, they literally--they're like, you can come to set as much as you want,
就是 只要你愿意 随时都可以去片场
and I ended up being there like, every day for four months.
结果我四个月来几乎每天都去
They're like, oh, Taylor's doing cat school again-- again.
他们都说 哦 泰勒又来上猫咪学校了 又来了
She's still here-- she's still doing cat school. What did you learn? What was--
她还在 她还在上猫咪学校 你学到了什么?
Well, you crawl around on the floor and you pretend to be a cat? Right.
就在地上到处爬 假装自己是只猫 对
I bet you're really a good cat. I mean, we'll see.
你肯定是一只特别棒的喵 再说吧
I really don't know. I had the most fun. Yeah.
我不知道 我玩的很开心 嗯
I had the best time. All right, so there's a new album coming out.
最好的时光 好 你有新专辑要出了
Are you finished with the album yet?
专辑已经完成了吗?
Yeah, unless I write something else. OK.
对 除非我又写出了新歌 好
And then I'll probably put it on the album. OK.
我可能会一起放在这张专辑里 好
And then you have another video coming out soon. --ish, yeah.
很快你又要出新视频了 算是吧 对
When is it coming out?
什么时候出?
I don't know yet, cause we have to finish it first.
还不知道呢 得先制作完才行
OK. Yeah. And then, I think you said you wanted me in it?
好 嗯 还有 我记得你说过想让我跟你一起拍MV?
Yeah, I mean, that would be a dream.
对 那是我的梦想啊
Would you wanna do that? I don't know, but--
你愿意吗?不知道 不过
I'll think about it, for sure. Please do.
我会考虑一下的 肯定 一定要考虑
Yeah. OK. Great. Yeah, I'll do it. Cool. OK.
嗯 好 很好 嗯 我愿意 酷 好
That's great. All right--
太好了 好
All right, we have to take a break, and then we're going to come back
好 我们得休息一会儿 回来的时候
and she's going to talk all about her boyfriend.
泰勒要聊聊她的男朋友
We'll be back.
马上回来