(单词翻译:单击)
We have had a lot of fun with our first guest over the years.
这些年来我们与第一位嘉宾有过很多愉快的时光
Take a look.
看一下
Our next guest has had the number one album on the country charts for a record 10 weeks in a row.
我们的下一位嘉宾创下了连续10周专辑销量第一的记录
Please welcome, Taylor Swift.
欢迎泰勒·斯威夫特
Your musical crush-- somebody in the business.
你喜欢的音乐人士 圈内人
Oh, Justin Timberlake.
哦 贾斯汀·汀布莱克
Justin Timberlake is your favorite? Justin!
你最喜欢的是贾斯汀·汀布莱克?贾斯汀
That's the best surprise ever. This is the best day ever.
这真是最好的惊喜 最美好的一天了
Finish this statement-- I am Taylor blank.
完成这句话 我是泰勒_____
I think just like birth certificate-wise, it's Swift.
我感觉这就像出生证似的 是斯威夫特
Like, I am Ellen blank-- I am Ellen DeGeneres.
比如 我是艾伦_____ 我是艾伦·德杰尼勒斯
I am Ellen DeGeneres and I am married to Portia de Rossi.
我是艾伦·德杰尼勒斯 我娶了波西娅·德·罗茜
I am Taylor Swift, I am dating blank.
我是泰勒·斯威夫特 我在跟_____约会
Nobody. That's true, though.
没有人 是真的
I am Taylor Swift and my publicist told me to say blank.
我是泰勒·斯威夫特 我的宣传人员让我说_____
My publicist told me not to answer any personal questions.
我的宣传人员让我不要回答任何私人问题
Now we're getting somewhere.
这才像点话
"Kitty Corner" is a show who people who love cats.
“猫咪角”是为喜欢猫的观众准备的
And we'll answer your questions about cats.
我们会回答与猫有关的问题
you can call us with your questions.
大家可以打电话提问
And we can call it cat calls. Or, look with the cat called in.
我们可以把它叫做猫咪热线 或者是看那只打电话的猫
Every single time I come on this show,
每次我来参加艾伦秀
it's really weird, really weird.
都特别特别奇怪
All because of Ellen--
都是因为艾伦
I been on this show eight times now
我已经上了八次艾伦秀
and I still remember Ellen hiding in the bathroom
仍难以忘记艾伦躲在卫生间里
with a hidden camera and she scared me so bad.
还有隐藏摄像机 把我吓个半死
Taylor!
泰勒!
Up in the air. Being on Ellen's show is one of the best--
拽到空中 上艾伦秀是最好的
Monotone, like that.
要很单调的说
Being on "The Ellen Show" is one of the best experiences you can have.
上艾伦秀是人生中最美好的经历之一
Now, laugh in a monotone way. Ha, ha, ha, ha.
现在 单调的笑 哈哈哈哈
That was an amazing montage!
剪辑的好好呀
I know! And that's-- no, no one's in there.
是啊 没有 里面没人
We're not going to do it to you today.
今天不吓你了
It's not amateur hour. No, no.
不是业余时间 不 不是
I'm not going to because I can't top how I did it the first time.
我不会再吓你 因为我永远都超越不了第一次吓你的成就了
You were the best scare-- well, I don't know, Sarah Paulson was pretty good, too but--
你是吓得最好的--不确定 Sarah Paulson也挺好的 不过
That was a near-death experience. It kind of was. You went down. Yeah!
那是种濒死体验 差不多 你吓趴下了 对
There were several ways I could have died.
我可能以好几种方式就死掉了
Well, now you're being dramatic. Yeah. No, that's extreme.
这就有点夸张了吧 嗯 不 太极端了
I really just was watching that backstage and I was just thinking like,
我当时在后台看着 心里想
thank you so much for going so above and beyond to make people happy.
非常感谢你竭尽所能地逗人们开心
That's not a good example. No, no.
这不是个好例子 不 不是
You could have hit your head on the toilet bowl.
你可能会撞到马桶盖上
But it was funny afterward. You did this Laugh afterward that I have found myself--
不过事后很搞笑 事后你是这么笑的 我发现自己
I loved the sound so much that I found myself doing it sometimes when I laugh hard enough.
我很喜欢这个声音 有时候我自己笑的厉害的时候也会发出这个声音
You went. You went and you couldn't breathe.
你笑的 你笑的 喘不上来气
That's how happy I was.
我就是那么开心
That's how happy you were to see me fall down like that. Yes.
你看我摔倒就那么开心 对
And now you do it too, you said.
你说你现在也会这么笑
It's caught on. It's a great sound.
它会传染 很好听
If you go back and watch it on YouTube, listen for her laugh,
如果大家去YouTube上重新看的话 注意听她的笑声
and then who will be the one that's embarrassed?
那尴尬的会是谁?
Not the one on the ground.
不是躺在地上的我