(单词翻译:单击)
I don't usually like to say this, and I don't normally say it.
我一般不喜欢说这个 一般不说
But you are better looking than my last audience.
不过你们比我上一批观众好看
I hope they're not watching because I don't want anyone to feel bad, but you're better dancers, you're better looking, you're--
但愿他们没有在看 我不想让他们难过 不过你们跳舞更好 长得也更好看
I mean, I'm going to go out on a limb here.
我先冒险一说吧
You might be the best audience and the greatest audience we've ever had ever.
你们可能是有史以来最好最棒的观众了
Hold on. We have an hour, so we can find out. I'm not going to-- I shouldn't have said that so early.
别着急 我们有一小时来验证 我不会 我不应该说这么早的
I'll let you know at the end. Everyone always says that I have the greatest audience. And I agree.
最后会让你们知道的 每个人都说我的观众是最优秀的 我同意
I do have a great audience. But I expect you to be talented as well as just sitting there and laughing--
我的观众确实很棒 不过我希望你们坐在那里欢笑的同时 也有自己的才艺
oh, Ellen we love you and all that-- like, that's great but are you talented? You know?
哦 艾伦 我们爱你之类的 这很好 不过你们有才艺吗 你知道
So someone told me there some people in the audience had hidden talents.
有人告诉我观众里有人身怀绝技
And so if they're no good, you're going to lose your status as the greatest audience.
如果不是这样 你们就会丢掉最佳观众的头衔
No pressure, but where is Kwame Sarfo?
不要有压力 不过夸梅·萨福在哪里
Hi, how are you doing? It's nice to meet you. Nice.
嗨 你好吗 很高兴认识你 嗯
Did I say your name right? Yeah, you got it-- Kwame. Kwame, OK. Yep.
我念对你的名字了吗 对的 夸梅 夸梅 好 嗯
And where do you live? I live in ,, New Jersey. OK, and you do what?
你来自哪里 新泽西 好 你要展示什么
I'm going to do push ups. OK. But probably in a-- A little twist to it, though.
我做俯卧撑 好 不过可能 有点不太平常
Yeah, I see. Fingertips. OK. Fingertips. Fingertips, yep. Wow.
好 明白 用指尖 好 指尖 指尖 嗯 哇哦
That's what I've been trying to get Twitch to do, fingertip push ups.
我一直想让推奇这么做 指尖俯卧撑
And he can't do it. So let's take a look at Kwame. OK.
不过他做不到 我们来看看夸梅 好
So I'm just going to start with five fingertips and working my way down to two.
我先从五个指尖 慢慢减到两个
Yeah, sure. Here we go.
嗯 好 来吧
What is happening? Oh my God.
什么情况 天哪
Wait. OK, Twitch did you see that? I did. Yeah.
等一下 好 推奇 你看到了没 看到了 嗯
So when you start like that, is that really easier to get to the two when you start with five?
你做的时候 是因为从五到二会更容易点
Or you're just doing it to show us? I'm just doing it to show you.
还是只是为了给我们看这个过程 我是为了给大家看过程
Yeah, yeah. What fun at parties you must be.
嗯 嗯 派对上的你一定很有趣
All right. All right, Kwame that's impressive. Thank you so much.
好 好 夸梅 太了不起了 非常感谢你
All right. Helen Roberts and Lizzie Becker, where are you two?
好 Helen Roberts和Lizzie Becker两位在哪里
Hi. Hi Ellen. Hi Helen, Lizzie? Hi-- Lizzie. Hi.
嗨 嗨 艾伦 嗨 艾伦 Lizzie 嗨 Lizzie 嗨
All right you two, hello. Hi, I'm Helen. Hi Helen. I'm Lizzie. Hi Lizzie. I'm Ellen.
好 你们两个 嗨 我是Helen 嗨 Helen 我是Lizzie 嗨 Lizzie 我是艾伦
So you saw Kwame over there? Is that-- I don't know what you do.
你看到夸梅了吗 不知道你要做什么
Where do you live? I'm from New Jersey. Also, yeah. Look at that.
你来自哪里 也是新泽西的 看啊
Do you all do push ups? What if everyone in New Jersey could do push ups like that?
你也做俯卧撑吗 如果新泽西的每个人都能那样做俯卧撑会怎样
It just turns out to be a talent? And you're from New Jersey?
原来那是一种才艺 你也是新泽西的吗
I'm from Philadelphia. OK. And how do you know each other?
我是费城的 好 你们怎么认识的
Well, we played basketball together at Dickinson college.
我们在迪金森大学一起打篮球
OK, great. What position? I don't know.
好 很好 什么角色 不知道
Is there-- We're both point guards. Oh, point guards. Yeah, sure.
我们都是控球后卫 哦 控球后卫 嗯 对
I don't know how to follow up a question about basketball?
我不知道怎么接关于篮球的问题
I know nothing about it. But so--
这方面我一无所知 不过
All right, so and what do you all do? I can catch food in my mouth.
好 你们要做什么 我能用嘴接食物
You can catch food in your mouth? Yes.
你能用嘴接食物 对
And you throw the food? I can throw food into her mouth. Wow.
你是扔食物的 我可以把食物扔到她嘴里 哇
Well, I bet I could throw food into her mouth.
我肯定也能把食物扔到她嘴里
It's like-- she's the one with the talent.
好像 她才是有才能的那一个
I mean, anyone could throw food in her mouth.
我是说 任何人都能把食物扔到她嘴里
How did you all-- who-- did you just throw food at her one day and she caught it?
你们怎么 谁 你就是某一次把吃的扔到她嘴里她接住了
And you were like, oh I should do this, or did you say throw food at me?
然后你们突发奇想 哦 我应该做这个 还是你说往我嘴里扔吃的?
It's kind of happened. Just organically, you threw food and you-- I see.
就那么莫名其妙地发生了 你扔吃的 明白了
You were drunk. admit it, you were drunk.
你们肯定是喝醉了 承认吧 醉了
No. All right. OK, so what kind of food? Marshmallows are our specialty.
没有 好 好 什么样的食物 棉花糖是我们专长
Specialty. But what's the largest kind of food you've thrown and caught?
专长 不过你们扔和接过最大的食物是什么
An apple. An apple. But like, sliced right?
苹果 苹果 不过 是切片的吧
Not the whole apple? The whole apple? Yes. It's dangerous. Wow.
不是整个苹果吧 是一整个苹果 对 很危险啊 哇
You do have to be drunk for that.
只有醉了才敢那么做
All right so, you're going to throw marshmallows? Is that what we're doing?
好 你要扔棉花糖 是要这样吗
Yes. OK. All right, I'll hold this and I'm sure we have marshmallows.
对 好 好 我来拿这个 我们肯定有棉花糖
Yes, we do. All right. Where should I be? Where are you going to be?
对 有 好 我应该在哪里 你们站哪里
I'm going to be over here. OK.
我站这里 好
Yep. You're an excellent thrower. Now I take back what I said.
嗯 你是专业投手啊 我收回之前说的话
You're both equally talented. All right, where is-- I haven't had a marshmallow in a while. It's delicious.
你们都很有才能 好 我好久没吃棉花糖了 真好吃
Bailey Payne, where are you? Bailey, where do you live?
Bailey Payne在哪里 Bailey 你来自哪里
I live in Irma, South Carolina. OK, so you don't live in New Jersey.
南卡罗来纳厄玛 好 你不是新泽西的
I thought everybody was going to come from New Jersey today.
我还以为今天所有人都是新泽西的呢
And what do you do there? I flip a little bit. Yeah.
你要做什么 我翻筋斗 嗯
OK so, we're going to see flips. Yeah, you're going to see they're special flips.
好 所以我们会看到翻筋斗 嗯 很特别的翻筋斗
Oh, I assume they are. Not all flips aren't special, but probably these are extra special.
哦 我猜也是 不是所有筋斗都特别 不过你要给大家看的应该很特别
Do you need anything? Just a little bit of space. OK should I take this? Yes ma'am.
你需要什么吗 要点空间 好 给我吧 谢谢
Oh, that's a lot of space. All right.
哦 要的空间真大啊 好
Wow. Wow. That's amazing. That's incredible. Thank you so much.
哇哦 哇哦 太棒了 超厉害 非常感谢你
No problem. OK, flip on over there.
不客气 好 翻到那儿去吧
Stephanie Cat and Sydney Nagy
Stephanie Cat和Sydney Nagy
Hello. Hi. Hi. Hi, OK. And who's-- who are you?
嗨 嗨 嗨 好 你们在哪里
I'm Sydney. Sydney? Stephanie. And what are you going to do?
我是Sydney Sydney Stephanie 你们要做什么
Well, we're kind of flexible. Well, should I-- OK so I'll tell you what you do.
我们很灵活 我应该 我告诉你做什么
Flexible, meaning I can just tell you what to do or flexible like you're literally flexible, your bodies are flexible?
灵活 是说我可以随便告诉你们做任何事 还是字面意思上的灵活 身体上的灵活
Like, literally flexible. I see, OK. All right.
字面上的灵活 明白了 好 好
All right, let's see it. Oh, they're undressing.
好 我们来看看 哦 她们在脱衣服
Whoa, whoa. That's what I'm wearing under this.
哇 哇 我这衣服下面也穿着那样的衣服
Wow. That's amazing. Oh my God. That's incredible.
哇哦 太棒了 天啊 厉害了
So you've always been that flexible, both of you? No. Not really.
你们是一直都这么灵活吗 你们两个 不 不是的
God, that's incredible. Wow, all right.
天 真厉害 哇哦 好
Well for showing me your talents, you're all going to get a 65 inch TCL Roku TV.
为了感谢你们展示自己的才能 你们将获得65英寸的TCL罗库电视