(单词翻译:单击)
We're back with the most beautiful person on the planet, Jennifer Garner. Uh-huh.
欢迎地球上最漂亮的女性Jennifer Garner回来 啊哈
Well, People's "Most Beautiful."
嗯 是《人物》的“最美女性”
I should give them credit for finding you.
他们能找到你 我应该夸一夸
They just discovered me. We never noticed the beauty until People told us.
他们发现了我 要不是《人物》 我们从来都不知道你的美
You've always been beautiful to me, no matter what, so I thought we'd put that to the test to play Speak Out.
我一直都觉得你很美 不管怎样 咱们玩一轮Speak Out 来验证一下
So what you'll do is, you'll put that there in your mouth and you're going to have to tell me some-- come on now.
你需要把那个戴在嘴里 然后告诉我一些 现在就戴
I got it baby. I got it. Uh-huh, it's not a problem. All right.
我可以的 宝贝儿 我行 啊哈 没问题 好
Good. Look at that beautiful mouth. Uh-huh.
好 看看那漂亮的嘴 啊哈
I am People's "Most Beautiful."
我是《人物》“最美女性”
I understood that. OK. OK. So there are the clues right there. OK.
我能听懂 好 好 这些是线索 好
You will tell me something and I will-- Not a problem.
你告诉我一句话 然后我 没问题
"Bonnie saw a beautiful buck bouncing in the hills."
“Bonnie看见一只漂亮的雄鹿在山间跳跃”
Somebody saw a beautiful duck dancing in the hills?
某人看见一只漂亮的鸭子在山间跳舞?
Actually good. Who was it-- Ronnie? Donny? Bonnie.
不错啊 是谁?Ronnie Donny Ronnie
Ronnie? Bonnie. Ronnie? Bonnie. Ronnie?
Ronnie吗?Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie
Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie. Bonnie. Ronnie? No!
Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie Bonnie Ronnie 不对
Oh. Lonnie? Bonnie. Saw a beautiful duck. Like a ruck.
哦 Lonnie?Bonnie 看见一只漂亮的 鸭子 就这样
No idea. OK. Ar-ar. Wait. Let me see what it was.
不懂 好 等一下 让我看看是啥
"Bonnie saw a beautiful buck-- A ruck!
“Bonnie看见一只漂亮的雄鹿”
Oh, bounding in the hills. None of that was right.
哦 在山间跳跃 错的离谱
OK, another card. "My chickens bumped me in my coop."
好 下一张 “我的鸡在鸡笼里撞了我”
No, no, we've got this. OK, "My chickens--" chickens.
不 不 我们可以的 好 “我的鸡” 鸡
Your chickens? "My chickens. My chickens? Bump me. What?
你的鸡?“我的鸡 我的鸡吗?撞我 什么?
They bump me. They bumped me. They bump me in my coop.
它们撞了我 它们撞了我 它们在鸡笼里撞了我
My chickens bumped me in my coop.
我的鸡在鸡笼里撞了我
Your chickens did something in a coop?
你的鸡在鸡笼里做了什么事?
Yes. They bumped me. Bump? Frump?
对 它们撞了我 撞?守旧?
Bumped. Bumped? Yes! Bumped, bumped, OK.
撞 撞?对 撞 撞 好
My chickens bumped me in my coop.
我的鸡在鸡笼里撞了我
"Jennifer Garner--" Jennifer Garner? Yes. "--is bigger--" Is bigger?
“Jennifer Garner” Jennifer Garner?对 “更大” 更大?
"--better--" Better? "--and badder than ever." Badder than ever.
“更好” 更好 “比以往更坏” 比以往更坏
Yes. That's it. What? That's all we do. I keep getting better.
对 结束了 什么?就到这儿了 我刚摸着窍门儿
People magazine's "Beautiful" issue is out on Friday. We'll be right back.
人物杂志“美丽”这一期周五刊发 马上回来