(单词翻译:单击)
I don't know if you remember this, but I was actually in a video for a Christmas song by Justin Bieber a few years ago.
不知道大家记不记得 但几年前 我出演了贾斯汀·比伯一首圣诞歌曲的MV
And since it's the holidays, I thought I would show it to you again. Enjoy.
既然现在是圣诞节 我想再给大家看一遍
It's the most beautiful time of the year.
这是一年中最美的时节
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer.
街道上灯光璀璨 欢乐四溢
I should be playing in
我应该在
Winter snow, but I'm going to be under the mistletoe.
冬雪中玩耍 但我要到榭寄生下
Under the mistletoe. Justin, get out of the street.
到榭寄生下 贾斯汀 别站在街上
Get-- get out of the street. Go be with her on the sidewalk if you want to.
快走开 如果你愿意的话去和她待在人行道上
Under the mistletoe. And pull up your pants.
到榭寄生下 还有 把裤子提起来
Everyone's gathering around the fire, chestnuts roasting--
大家都聚在篝火旁 烤着栗子
Punk ass kid.
臭熊孩子
Hey, his body is a winter wonderland. Say hi to Twitch over there.
嘿 他的身体是冬季仙境 大家跟推奇打个招呼
That's my favorite. You like it? That's my- that's my favorite. You punk ass kid.
我太喜欢了 你喜欢吗 真是 是我最喜欢的 你这个臭熊孩子
He threw a snowball at my car.
他往我车上扔雪球