(单词翻译:单击)
How many people have the opportunity to be a world champion at anything.
有多少人能有机会成为世界冠军呢,哪怕是任何领域 。
We have the opportunity to do something that no one else does.
我们就有这个机会去做别人没有做过的事情 。
This doesn't played anywhere else in the world.
因为世界上其他地方都没有这项运动 。
So yeah, like it's serious, like we want to win.
所以,我们是认真的,我们就是想赢 。
We're gonna watch unicycle football.
我们准备去看独轮车橄榄球赛了 。
It's football on unicycles.
就是骑着独轮车打的橄榄球 。
We stick the NFL rules as closely as possible.
我们也会尽可能严格地遵守NFL的比赛规则 。
Says there's a few exceptions goes riding a unicycle.
但也有一些例外 。
we play 5 on 5. 2 receivers. a blocker. a center. and a quarterback.
我们采用的是五对五的形式 。两个接球手 。一个防守 。一个中锋和一个四分卫 。
Everything has to be done on a wheel.
所有动作都必须在独轮车上完成 。
The second your foot touches the ground, you're done.
只要你的脚一着地,你就淘汰出局了 。
HT plays 14 games, it was 56 regular season games total.
季前赛是14场,常规季一共是56场 。
Then wildcard playoffs and playoffs and then the super bowl.
然后是外卡季后赛和季后赛,再然后就是超级碗 。
Every Sunday, some people have been doing this for 10 years now.
每个星期天都会练习,有些队员已经这么练了10年了 。
My team the blackouts were undefeated, and we're gonna be playing with the reigning champs, the herons.
我带的“眩晕队”是一支所向披靡的球队,这次我们要对抗的是卫冕冠军的“苍鹭队” 。
Bulldoze them over. Bulldoze them...
铲平他们队 。铲平他们队 。
This game is very important because we want to maintain our undefeated status, leading up to the Super Bowl.
这个比赛对我们来说是很重要的,因为我们想保持不败的地位,冲进超级碗 。
They're definitely gunning for us, they're practicing just for us.
他们绝对是在为(打败)我们而练习的,绝对只是在为打败我们练习 。
I think that a lot of times people come to this game, what shocks them, is the level of play.
在我看来,很多时候人们来看比赛时,真正惊呆他们的,是我们这个比赛的水准 。
We're crashing at 15 miles an hour, it's not a joke.
我们奔跑的时速是15英里(约24公里),可不是闹着玩儿的 。
Some people get seriously injured.
有些队员受的伤是很严重的 。
Most people learn to ride unicycle because they came and witnessed this event and like I've got to do this.
大多数人学骑独轮车都是因为他们来到这边,看到了这个比赛,就产生了强烈的学习欲望 。
Once you catch that first ball, once you get that first rush,
一拿到第一个球,一旦那股劲一上来,
once you hear the crowd scream your name once,
一听到人群喊着你的名字,
that's a feeling you can't get anywhere else.
那种感觉是你在其他任何地方都得不到的 。
That's almost like a religion church to us here.
那个时刻对我们来说就像在教堂里一样 。
There's passion, you know. it's a show, it's a spectacle, it's also a sport.
那种激情,你知道的 。这是一场表演,一场精彩的表演,也是一项运动 。
I've cherished every minute of it.
赛场上的每一分钟我都倍加珍惜 。
It's...you can't replace it, anything. There's nothing else like it, at all.
就觉得……什么也替代不了,无论什么 。别的东西都完全没法跟它比 。