(单词翻译:单击)
From the belly of production, there's a hallway that leads into the studio.
穿过制作间的走廊就是我们的健身房了 。
I liken it to the pathway that players walk through to get out on to the field.
我把这个走廊比作运动员进入赛场前走的运动员通道 。
That live element is never lost on us.
运动员身上的那股活力从来不会从我们身上消失 。
You're hosting a show while working out, while engaging with thousands of people.
你是在锻炼的同时主持一场演出,还要和成千上万的学员互动 。
When that producer counts me down, there's nothing but go.
制作人倒计时开始,我就会全神贯注地开始训练 。
I grew up in an immigrant family.
我成长在移民家庭 。
My mother was a refugee from Cuba, my father from Puerto Rico, and they really created themselves.
我妈妈是古巴来的难民,我爸爸是波多黎各人,他们都创造了自己的人生 。
My mother was an example of a superhero for me.
在我眼里,妈妈就是一个活生生的超级英雄 。
She paved the way for me to say, "yeah, you can write your own story."
是她为我铺平了道路,让我可以说,“嗯,你可以书写属于你自己的人生故事 。”
I really am a walking example of how you can reframe the direction of your life.
我们可以改变自己生活的方向,在这方面我自己就是一个鲜活的例子 。
I did not grow up an athlete.
长大后我并没有成为一名运动员 。
I was the arts-and-craft kid. I was the kid who was good at school,
我属于那种动手能力比较强,学习成绩比较好的孩子,
and I didn't know why I felt so compelled to physically just put one foot in front of the other;
我也并不知道为什么会如此强烈地渴望跑起来,运动起来;
but I was in law school, and one day I was like, maybe I'll run home instead of driving home.
但我学的是法律,有一天,我突然想到,与其开车回家,或许我可以跑回去试试 。
For me, that unlocked powers that I never knew I had.
那一次解锁了我以前从未意识到自己所拥有的能量 。
I realized that when you step into your power, it gives people permission to do the same thing.
我意识到,当你发掘了自己的能量,这种能量就会准许人们日复一日地做相同的事情 。
So if I can be a small catalyst in that, I damn near try every single day on the bike.
所以,如果我可以成为大家发掘出自己能量途中的一个小小的催化剂,那我情愿每天都坐到动感单车上去 。
Peloton instructors are required to put so much energy into every ride, into every workout.
按照规定,每次骑行每次锻炼我们的教练都必须倾注非常大的精力 。
We actually have to train like professional athletes to teach.
实际上,为了当好教练,我们要接受专业运动员级别的训练 。
The instructor is not just a body on a bike.
教练不止是骑在自行车上的一个身体 。
They are the conductor of an orchestra.
他们还充当着乐队指挥的角色 。
A lot of people don't know that instructors spend hours for every single playlist.
很多人都不知道,每一个播放列表,教练都要花数小时的时间练习 。
For every 30 or 45 minutes of music, an instructor has spent hours curating that journey.
三十四分钟的音乐,教练都要花好几个小时的时间来策划这段旅程 。
There is an element to what we produce that is truly a show.
我们的课程绝对称得上是一档节目是有原因的 。
There's lighting, there's music, there's levels.
灯光,音乐,水准 。
Our production department rivals any network.
我们的制作部门可以说是全网最好的 。
We produce 14 hours of live programming everyday from our studio in New York City,
我们纽约的健身房每天都会做长达14小时的健身直播,
and we broadcast to thousands of bikes across the country.
同时在全国各地成千上万辆动感单车上播放 。
Other members can see and high-five each other and see themselves on the leaderboard and keeps them coming back.
其他成员可以看到彼此,可以和对方击掌,可以在排行榜上看到自己的名字,保证他们会回来看我们的节目 。
We're doing something that's never been done before, and people are responding to it.
我们现在做的是大家以前从未做过的事,不过反响还不错 。
I received a message from a mother who said thank you so much for your 20-minute ride 'cause I can feel like a badass during nap-time.
我收到过一位母亲发来的消息,说她非常感谢我20分钟的骑行指导,因为她现在睡午觉都能睡得跟头猪一样沉 。
Like, I really am stronger than I thought I was.
就好像我真的比我想像的强大 。
I was like that mic-drop, bye queen.
我当时的反应就是,丢掉耳麦,女王,再见 。
Do you know how amazing it is what you just did?
你知道你刚刚做的事情有多了不起吗?
I really truly approach every ride hoping that it plants a seed of strength in someone's life.
每一次骑行,我都希望能够在某人的生命中植入一颗力量的种子 。
I want people to leave my class feeling like they stepped into their power.
我希望大家在课程结束的时候,能够感觉到已经发掘出了自己的力量 。