(单词翻译:单击)
Let's talk about reality shows.
我们来聊聊真人秀
I hope you're all enjoying the second season of Game of Games.
希望大家都喜欢“游戏之王”第二季
Twitch and I have so much fun doing that show.
我跟推奇主持节目的时候特别开心
And I have some really good news.
我还有个超大好消息
I got a call from some of my favorite people at NBC.
我最喜欢的NBC工作人员给我打了电话
And they told me we're doing a third season.
他们说还要做第三季
I don't know. We can make it a thing. I don't know. I don't know.
不知道 可以试试 谁知道呢 不清楚
That may mean something. I don't know. We're just making a thing. I don't know.
这也许意味着什么 不知道 我们可以试试 谁知道
All right. I want to thank NBC for letting me playfully torture people in prime-time.
好 我想谢谢NBC能让我在黄金时段开心地折磨别人
There's another show that people love, The Masked Singer.
还有一个节目大家也很喜欢 叫“蒙面歌王”
Have you seen The Masked Singer?
大家看“蒙面歌王”了吗?
OK. It's a singing competition. But all the singers wear big masks.
好 这是个唱歌比赛 但所有参赛者都戴着很大的面具
It's basically a furry convention at a karaoke bar, is what it is.
就像在K歌酒吧里开毛茸茸大会一样
It's a big hit on Fox. People love it.
这个节目在Fox台反响很大 大家都喜欢
So that's why I came up with something similar.
所以我想出了个类似的游戏
And since we haven't been sued yet, let's play another round of The Masked Dancer.
既然还没人告我们侵权 那就再来一轮“蒙面舞王”吧
Absolutely.
绝对的
Here's how this works. There's a celebrity backstage in a costume.
游戏是这样 后台有一位穿着道具服的明星
Twitch and I have no idea who it is.
我和推奇都不知道是谁
The celebrity is going to come out here and dance for us.
明星会到台上来跳舞
And then Twitch and I are going to ask the masked dancer some questions and guess who it is.
我和推奇分别问舞王一些问题 猜猜他是谁
We'll keep guessing until I get it right.
直到猜对为止
And if Twitch gets it right, I still win. OK.
如果推奇猜对了 赢的还是我 好
The dancer gave us a few clues to help us out.
舞王给我了们几个线索 帮助我们
They're younger than 100 years old. They eat food, at least twice today.
不到100岁 今天至少吃了两顿饭
At least twice a day.
每天至少吃两顿饭
You would know who I am if I wasn't wearing a mask. OK. OK.
如果我没戴面具你就知道我是谁了 好 好
Those are some good clues. All of those things, yeah, they paint a picture.
这些线索可真有用啊 嗯 他们画了张照片
Heck, yeah. That almost narrows it down. Absolutely. Yeah. It really does.
可不是 范围缩小了很多 确实 嗯 真的缩小了
All right, please welcome today's masked dancer.
好 有请今天的蒙面舞王
So, it's a guy. It's a man. Huh? It's a guy. Right?
是个男的 是男的 啥?是男的 对吧?
You think it's a guy? Yeah. No?
你觉得是个男的?对 不是吗?
Right? It's a guy. It's a guy. That's a lot of commitment, right there. Yeah, it is.
对吧 是男的 男的 很用功啊 嗯 没错
Wow.
哇哦
Is it Sean again?
又是Sean吗?
I know, right? That's what I thought.
是吧 我也是这么想的
All right, all right, the masked dancer seems a little tired.
好 好 蒙面舞王好像有点累了
I can hear the breathing. All right.
我能听到呼吸声 好
We're going to watch a short video while you-- you can go catch your breath, if you'd like,
我们来看个短视频 你可以去歇歇
while we try to figure out-- can you get up, even?
我们来猜 你还站得起来吗?
All right. Let's see. OK. Wow. Crawling. OK.
好 看一下 好 哇 用爬的 好
Gonna maybe take off there.
可能会摘下来
A short video to watch while the masked dancer catches their breath!
看个段视频 让蒙面舞王喘口气
Oh, all right. Come on out, masked dancer.
哦 好 出来吧 蒙面舞王
Still breathing heavy. Yep, very tired. Still breathing very heavy. Obvious--
呼吸还是很重 对 很累 还累着呢 很明显
Obviously not a dancer, because you're out of breath.
很明显不是个舞蹈家 都累成这样了
So you don't dance a lot. We're going to ask three questions.
你不经常跳舞 我们来问三个问题
Oh, describe yourself in three words.
哦 用三个词描述下自己
Passionate. Passionate, OK. Uh, friendly. Friendly. Short. And short.
激情 激情 好 额 友善 友善 矮 矮
Yeah. Yeah. Yep. Uh, have you-- have you ever taken dance class?
嗯 嗯 嗯 额 你 你上过舞蹈课吗?
No. Hm. Hm. Are you on TV or in the movies? Yes.
没有 嗯 嗯 你演电视还是电影?对
Wait, what was that? That means both. Both, OK. Both.
等下 啥意思?就是两种都演 都演 好 都演
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
如果你能当一种动物 你会当什么?
Grizzly bear. A grizzly bear. A grizzly bear.
灰熊 灰熊 灰熊
That must mean something. Yeah.
这肯定有深意 对
Um, what would be your favorite date situation, if you were to take somebody on a date, what would that be?
呃 你最喜欢的约会场景是什么 如果你跟别人约会 会做什么?
Dinner and a movie. All right. Cool. Cool.
共进晚餐 然后看电影 好 酷 酷
Do you work on this lot? No. Right now? Huh? No.
你经常锻炼吗?不 像现在这样?啥?不
Is it hot under that mask? Yes.
面具热不热?热
I'm between Don Johnson or my mother. I think--
我觉得是Don Johnson或者是我妈 我觉得
Because my mother was in the audience. And she's not there anymore.
因为我妈刚才还在观众席里 现在不在那儿了
So I think she could be-- she'd be breathing that hard.
所以我觉得她可能 要是她肯定会累成这样
I'm going to say-- David Spade, or, um, it's, uh Julie-- It's a man.
我猜是David Spade或者 呃 Julie 是男的
Look, I'm just-- just in case. All right. All right. Yeah.
我只是 以防万一 好 好 嗯
I'm just saying, I don't know. You're masked.
万一是女的呢 谁知道 你戴着面具呢
From Modern Family-- Julie Bowen? Julie Bowen, yeah. Yeah.
《摩登家庭》里的那个 Julie Bowen?Julie Bowen 嗯 嗯
I mean, maybe I'm wrong. Yeah, I think you are.
我可能猜错了 嗯 我觉得你不对
I'm probably wrong about that. That's alright. All right.
我可能错了 没关系 好
I have no idea. I can't even make a guess.
我完全不知道 没法猜
And I really-- I just, you know, Don Johnson. OK.
我真的 就是 Don Johnson吧 好
All right, it's time to reveal yourself, please.
好 是时候摘下面具了 有请
Who was it, is it Ellie Kemper, or, wait? Oh, my god! Oh!
是谁 是Ellie Kemper还是 等下?哦 我的天 哦
Of course! Of course it's you! I try to-- of course it's you!
当然了 当然是你了 我想 当然是你了
You're so sweaty, I can't-- I know-- Oh, my god!
你出了好多汗 我 我知道 我的天
'Cause he didn't do that! Because he didn't do that! That's why!
他没有做这个动作 因为他没做那个动作 所以猜不到
Because he didn't do any of the signature moves, that's why! Yeah, that's why!
他没跳任何招牌动作 所以才猜不到 对 没错
Um, so, you don't mind-- so you don't mind that we're doing this, right?
额 你不介意 你不介意我们这么做吧?
Because we love the show. So we're like, we want to do it, too.
因为我们很喜欢这个节目 所以我们也想试一下
Oh, yeah, yeah, no, my lawyers are in the back. It's fine. It's totally fine. Oh, no.
哦 不介意不介意 我的律师就在后台 没关系 完全不影响 哦 不是吧
Are you having so much fun on that show?
你主持节目开心吗?
I'm having an amazing time. And this is an amazing thing you're doing. I'm loving it.
特别开心 你做的事也很棒 我很喜欢
I'm loving every second of it. Oh, good. I'm loving that you were here.
我每秒钟都是享受 哦 很好 很高兴你来了
Of course it's you! You didn't do the signature moves.
当然是你啦 你没跳招牌动作
I tried not to do any signature moves. Which means I can't dance.
我尽量避免所有照片动作 也就是说我没法跳舞
No, no. Because you really are a good dancer.
不是 不是 你舞跳的特别好
All right, Ken Jeong, everybody.
好 Ken Jeong 各位