蓝宝石案(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:追踪大鹅的来历(8)
日期:2019-02-24 15:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Turning round we saw a little ratfaced fellow standing in the centre of the circle of yellow light which was thrown by the swinging lamp,
我们回头一看,只见一个獐头鼠目、身材矮小的人正站在门口吊灯的黄色光晕下,
while Breckinridge, the salesman, framed in the door of his stall,
那个店主人布莱肯里奇堵在他那货摊的门口,
was shaking his fists fiercely at the cringing figure.
向这个畏畏缩缩的人恶狠狠地挥舞着拳头。
"I've had enough of you and your geese," he shouted.
"你和你的鹅真叫我烦透了!"他喊着,
"I wish you were all at the devil together.
"我希望你们都一起见鬼去吧!
If you come pestering me any more with your silly talk I'll set the dog at you.
如果你再跑来用那些蠢话纠缠我,我就放狗咬你。

福尔摩斯探案集 蓝宝石案

You bring Mrs. Oakshott here and I'll answer her, but what have you to do with it? Did I buy the geese off you?"
你把奥克肖特太太带来,我会答复她的,但是这和你有什么相干?我的鹅是从你那里买来的吗?"
"No; but one of them was mine all the same," whined the little man.
"不是,不过话虽如此,那里面有一只鹅是我的呀!"那个矮个子唉声叹气地说。
"Well, then, ask Mrs. Oakshott for it."
"好吧,那你就去找奥克肖特太太要去吧。"
"She told me to ask you."
"她让我来问你要。"
"Well, you can ask the King of Proosia, for all I care. I've had enough of it. Get out of this!"
"噢,那你可以去向普鲁士国王要吧,这我管不着。我已经听够了,你给我滚开吧!"
He rushed fiercely forward, and the inquirer flitted away into the darkness.
他恶狠狠地冲上前去,那个问话的人很快地就在黑暗里消失了。

分享到