(单词翻译:单击)
Chicken. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.
鸡肉 。当早餐、午餐、晚餐甚至是甜点都可以 。
Yes, I said dessert.
是的,我是说的甜点 。
Mahmut is the manager, master chef, and second generation owner of this charming pudding shop.
马哈默特是这家可爱的布丁店的经理、主厨兼第二代老板 。
One of the puddings they specialize in, is tavuk gogsu.
这家店擅长的布丁之一是“塔屋噶苏布丁” 。
Also known as chicken breast pudding.
又名“鸡胸布丁” 。
Intricate it is.
是很复杂 。
Step one: Boil chicken just enough to take apart the white meat.
第一步:把鸡肉煮到刚好能把白肉分开 。
And then, move on to step two: Mix water buffalo milk with some cow's milk like you do, and get them boiling.
接下来进行第二个步骤:把水牛奶和牛奶混合,就像大家平时做的那样,然后把它们煮沸 。
Once that boils, you can move onto step three: Add in some broken rice,
煮开后就可以继续第三步了:加入适量碎米饭,
and once that starches mix with that water buffalo milk, you've got yourself an emulsifier.
等浆糊和水牛奶混合后,就有了乳化剂 。
And that, my friends, is how you make tavuk gogsu.
以上,朋友们,就是“塔屋噶苏布丁”的做法 。
Nutritious? Check.
营养?搞定 。
Amazing flavor? Check, check.
超棒的味道?搞定搞定搞定 。
And the people of Turkey really love it.
而且土耳其无人不爱这款布丁 。