(单词翻译:单击)
But right now I want to make someone's weekend really, really good.
现在我要帮某人创造一个非常非常快乐的周末
Because today's forecast is scattered showers with a 100% chance of cash.
今天的天气预报是偶阵雨和100%的现金雨
It's time to play Make It Rain.
该玩“钱如雨下”了
Just wanted to try something different for Make It Rain.
就是想为“钱如雨下”来点不一样的东西
Good. I didn't realize-- Tropical-- That we did this, this is brand new-- Tropical, the islands and stuff, the rain.
很好 我没意识到 热带 这是个全新的 热带岛屿 降雨之类的
All right. Thanks so much.
好 非常感谢
All right. Monique Davis and Theresa Kilgore.
好 Monique Davis和Theresa Kilgore
Come on down.
快到台上来吧
Oh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Can I just? Hi.
哦 我的天 我的天 我能 嗨
Hi you two. Hi. Hi, who are you?
你们好呀 嗨 嗨 介绍一下
My name is Monique Davis, and I'm from Carson, California.
我叫Monique Davis 来自加州卡森
What do you do? I'm a full time student at Cal-State, Dominguez Hills.
做什么的?我是加州州大多明格兹岗分校的学生
And you are? Hi. I'm Theresa Kilgore.
你呢?嗨 我是Theresa Kilgore
I'm from Orange, California, and I work at Disneyland.
来自加州橘县 是迪士尼乐园的员工
Oh. Yeah. The happiest place on earth. It is, yeah. All right.
哦 嗯 世界上最快乐的地方 对的 好
OK, well here's how it works.
好 游戏是这样
Hidden under those umbrellas there's a whole lot of water, a whole lot of water.
在这些伞下有很多水 很多很多水
But under one of them is $10,000 cash.
但其中一把伞下是1万美元的现金
So you're going to stand over there.
你们要站在那里
I'm going to ask you a question, and the more you get right, more chances you get to pick an umbrella.
我来提问 你答对的越多 选伞的机会就越多
Head on over there, and you might want to take your shoes off if you like them.
到那边去吧 如果你很爱惜自己的鞋子 那最好把它脱下来
OK so your hands are going to be behind your backs.
好 手要放在背后
And when you think you know the answer, grab that water bottle and give me the answer.
如果你觉得自己知道答案 那就抢水瓶并回答问题
If it's not correct, your opponent can steal.
如果答错 对手将获得一次机会
And if you get it correct you get a chance of winning some money or some water.
如果答对了 那你就有机会赢到钱或者是一包水
OK here we go. Yesterday, I went to Costco with Michelle Obama.
好 开始吧 昨天我和米歇尔·奥巴马一起去了Costco
Last time she was here, we also went shopping at what drugstore?
上次她来的时候 我们还去哪家药店买了东西?
Oh. CVS? CVS is correct, Theresa.
哦 CVS?CVS是对的 Theresa
All right. Theresa, pick one. Oh, yeah. Stand directly under it.
好 Theresa 选一个 哦 站在正下方
And see which one feels like it has money.
看你觉得哪把伞下面是钱
That one does not. No. So cold. Nope. That does not have money. No.
那个没有钱 嗯 好冷 不对 那个没钱 没有
Here we go. The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was last week.
继续 维密秀是上周举行的
Tell us a secret about yourself that you'd rather not share on national television.
告诉我们一个你不想在电视上分享的秘密
You can-- I'm scared of the dark. Sure, I'll accept that.
你可以 我怕黑 嗯 我接受
All right. Um. It's too high.
好 嗯 太高了
Cold, it's cold. Oh my God. Is it cold? A little bit. Yeah!
冷 好冷 我的天 冷吗?有点 冷
Oh. I had heated it up yesterday, so.
哦 水是昨天加热的 所以
Hands behind your backs. OK.
手放背后 好
I'm from New Orleans, and I love the Saints.
我来自新奥尔良 我喜欢圣徒队
Which football team does my friend Drew Brees play for?
我朋友德鲁·布里斯在哪个球队服役?
Saints. That's right. Who that.
圣徒队 答对了 棒呆
Got one? Oh I can't reach it. OK.
选一个?哦 我够不到 好
Oh. You seem so surprised.
哦 你好像很意外
All right. The new Mary Poppins movie is coming out next month.
好 下个月新《欢乐满人间》电影就要上映了
According to her, a spoonful of what helps the medicine go down?
根据玛丽·波平斯 一勺什么可以帮你喝药?
Sugar. That is right. Oh yeah. Oh yeah, OK.
糖 答对了 哦耶 哦耶 好
No. Looks like there's three left, so that's-- here we go.
不对 只剩三把伞了 继续
Listen carefully. A Greyhound can run up to 43 miles per hour.
认真听 灰狗的时速可高达43英里
If a Greyhound runs at full speed for an hour, how far will it run?
如果一只灰狗全速奔跑一小时 它能跑多远?
Oh! 43, 45? 43 miles. Yes. Yeah. 43 miles.
哦 43 45?43英里 对 答对了 43英里
OK. Yeah. Yes. Because if it runs 43 miles an hour-- Right.
好 嗯 因为它每小时跑43英里 对
Yeah I took a minute-- In an hour. Yeah.
嗯 我反应了一会儿 对
Yeah, it did take you a minute. Sorry. All right. Oh no.
嗯 你是反应了一会儿 不好意思 好 哦 不是
OK, it looks like there are two left, so it's a 50/50 shot here.
好 现在只剩两个了 所以每个人都有50%的机会
Oh. OK. Hands behind your back.
哦 好 手放背后
In Japan, it's considered good luck if a sumo wrestler makes your baby cry.
在日本 相扑运动员把孩子惹哭是幸运的象征
What NBC drama, starring Mandy Moore, makes a lot of people cry?
曼迪·摩尔主演的哪一部NBC电视剧让很多人都伤心流泪?
Ooh. This Is Us. That's right.
哦 《我们这一天》 答对了
Oh. Thank God. Oh God.
哦 谢谢老天 哦 天
That one. Yeah.
是那个 对
It appears to be that one. Under one of these umbrellas is $10,000.
看来是在那个下面 其中一把伞下面是1万美元
Who sings the song Umbrella? Oh. Rihanna. Oh boy. Yes. Yes. Yay!
谁唱的Umbrella这首歌?哦 蕾哈娜 哦 天 对 对 耶
Oh my God. Oh my God. Hey there. You won $10,000.
我的天 我的天 嘿 你赢得了1万美元
Congratulations. You're not going home empty-handed, you're getting $1,000.
恭喜 你也不会空手而归 你赢得了1千美元
And we'll be right back.
马上回来