(单词翻译:单击)
It seems like women are taking over the world.
感觉女性统治了这个世界啊
Doesn't it seem like it?
不是吗
We have to support each other, especially at this time.
我们一定要互相支持 尤其是在当下
Be proud of women, and whatever your choice is in life.
为女性感到骄傲 为你所有的选择骄傲
It's up to us what makes us happy and fulfilled.
应该由我们来决定什么能让我们开心 让我们实现自我
We are moving forward. Change is happening.
我们在进步 确实有变化
I'm a fencer. I'll be the first Muslim woman to represent Team USA while wearing the hijab.
我是击剑手 我将是第一名戴着头巾代表美国队参加比赛的穆斯林女性
Once a woman gives up financial independence, to a mate it's over.
女性一旦把经济独立交给男性 那就完了
Yeah. So if you're smart, you teach your daughters, teach your granddaughters,
对 所以如果你够聪明的话 就应该告诉你的女儿 你的孙女
everybody has to have something that they're good at where they can earn a living.
所有人都要有能让他们赖以生存的一技之长
It's really important to encourage each other, encourage other women,
互相鼓励 鼓励其他女性
to stand up, and be strong, and know that we will be OK, and we have each other's backs.
站起来 坚强起来 知道一切都会好起来的 我们还有彼此 这很重要
I mean, women have more to think about than makeup and handbags.
女性脑子里装的不应该只是包包和化妆品
We're busy running companies, and raising families, and trying to become the next president of the United States.
我们还要忙着经营公司 养家糊口 并努力成为美国的下一任总统
There's a really beautiful moment happening with groups, with women coming together.
女性团结一致是件很美好的事
There's power in numbers. And there's power collectively.
团结就是力量 滴水也能汇成江河
This is what Oprah said when she was asked what gives her hope.
在被问到什么能给她希望的时候 欧普拉是这么回答的
Yara Shahidi, of course.
当然是雅拉·夏希迪了
I hope I'm still around when she becomes president of the United States.
希望有生之年我还能看到她成为美国总统的那一天
That is going to happen, if she wants it to happen. Wow.
一定会实现的 只要她愿意 哇哦
You're bombarded with horrible things going on all the time in every area, not just anti-just-gay.
一年到头 社会各界都会发生很可怕的事 不仅仅是反对同性恋
It's just-- it's everything. And I think sometimes we just keep our heads down.
各个领域都有 有时候我们只需要埋头苦干
And we just keep trying to do what we can.
努力去做力所能及的事
And the other issue, too, is we have such little representation in the media.
还有一件事就是媒体界的女性代表太少了
I get criticized for a lot of things just for being who I am and speaking out for equality.
我因为太有个性 经常要求男女平等被批评过很多次
I think it's so important that our stories are not erased.
我们的故事不能被抹去
I think a lot of us right now in this current political climate are feeling more vulnerable than ever before.
在当下的政治环境中 很多人都感觉比以往更容易受到伤害
But I think the beautiful thing about it is that we are having events like the GLSEN Awards
但我觉得很好的一点是 我们有GLSEN奖这样的活动
or women running for office where we're all coming together.
还有女性在竞选掌权 大家都在共同努力
We're realizing that if anybody is vulnerable, we're all vulnerable.
我们意识到如果有人易受伤害 那所有人都会易受伤害
So we really have to look out for each other.
所以我们真的要互相照顾
Women stand up for themselves. They fight their own battles. And women can win.
女性为自己发声 为自己而战 她们会赢的
With every step that I've taken in my career, I've been fearless.
我在工作中所走的每一步 都是无所畏惧的
With love, I've been fearless.
在爱情方面 我无所畏惧
With my voice, and activism, and using my body to change an industry, I've been fearless.
关于我的声音 行动主义 以及用我的身体去改变一个行业 我都无所畏惧
Politically, whatever you believe, I feel like it's a real moment of reckoning for women,
在政治上 无论你信仰什么 现在真的该为女性考虑了
that we have sort of collectively carried this burden for so long.
我们大家一起负重太久
And it's time to share it. Yeah. And let it--
现在该是时候分享了 对 让它