哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第419期
日期:2019-01-28 13:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And here is what they did. They brought students in or participants in.
这个实验是这样的。他们找来一些学生或参与实验的人
And they asked them whether they wanted to get rid of certain characteristics, like rigidity, or being gullible, or grimness.
然后问这些人,他们想不想要摆脱自己性格的某个方面,比如说古板,或者容易轻信别人,或是冷酷
And they asked them whether they wanted to get rid of these characteristics and whether they succeeded in becoming better in this area.
他们问这些人想不想要摆脱这些性格,想不想在这方面变的更好
Were you able to introduce change, so were you able to actually become less rigid,
是不是真的能改变自己,即是说,如果改变对于你来说真的很重要
if this was important for you to change, or less gullible, or less grim?
那你能不能最终变得不那么古板,不那么容易轻信别人,不那么冷酷
So this is the first two questions that they asked.
这就是他们最初问的两个问题
Did you want to improve it? Did you wanna change this? The second question — were you successful?
想不想改善,想不想改变?第二个问题,能不能改变
And then after they answered these questions, there was the second part of the study
然后,在他们问了这些问题之后,实验还有第二个阶段,在这个阶段
where they asked them to evaluate the positive, the, the following positive characteristics.
他们让这些人去评估,评估下列正面性格,比如
Consistency, is it important to you?
言行一致对于你来说是否重要
scenery

Is it important to you to be trustworthy?
值得信赖,是不是重要
And how important it is for you to be and to be perceived as a serious person?
以及,被认为是一个严肃认真的人对于你来说有多重要
And here is the interesting finding of this research.
下面我们来说这个实验的有趣的结果
Those individuals who rated the positive traits, the ones in yellow, who rated them high,
所有给这些正面性格打高分的人,这些黄色的是正面性格
as personally important to them were less likely to change the negatives.
认为这些性格很重要的人反而比较不容易去改变自己的负面性格
Do you understand implications of the study?
大家明白这其中的奥妙么
So what is saying is that... Let's say I do wanna get rid of rigidity. I don't like being rigid.
也就是说,比如……我想要摆脱古板的个性。我不喜欢自己那么古板

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到