(单词翻译:单击)
tWitch, have you ever pulled your groin? I have not.
推奇 你拉伸过腹股沟吗?没有
You know what? I have not pulled my groin-- Really?
跟你说 我没有拉伸过腹股沟 是吗?
Not like that. Not to the point where it's super debilitating or anything like that.
不是那种拉伸 没有特别狠地拉伸过它之类的
I didn't ask how debilitating. I just asked-- Oh. Oh. Oh.
我没有问你拉伸的有多狠 我就是问一下 哦哦哦
--if you pulled a groin. I mean, I'm a dancer.
你有没有拉伸过腹股沟 我是个舞蹈家
I've done pulled a little bit of everything. Yeah.
我身体哪儿都拉伸过 嗯
That's what I would think. Yeah. That's what I wanted to know.
我想也是这样 嗯 我就想知道这个
For no reason at all. I just wanted to know.
没有任何理由 就是想知道
Last night, I won the People's Choice Award for this show.
昨天晚上 我凭借艾伦秀获得了人民选择奖
I want to thank all the peoples--for voting. Thank you.
我想谢谢人民们 谢谢你们的投票 谢谢大家
I appreciate it. Thank you, peoples.
我很感激 谢谢各位了
It was definitely the most important election you took part in this week.
这绝对是你们这周参加的最有意义的投票
Twitch, you know how you were asking me who's going to sponsor the Skybox this year?
推奇 还记得你问我今年是谁赞助Skybox的吗?
This season, actually. Yep. Yep. Last year, it was Geico.
其实应该是这一季 对 对 去年赞助商是Geico
And today is a big day. We're going to announce our new sponsor. Drum roll, please.
今天是个大日子 我们要宣布新的赞助商啦 鼓声响起来 谢谢
Our new sponsor is our old sponsor, Geico!
我们的新赞助商就是我们的老赞助商 Geico!
That's wonderful. Once again, it's our Geico Skybox.
非常好 它依然是Geico Skybox
We hadn't bought any other blue letters.
我们不用多买任何其他蓝色字母了
And so it's a good thing they came back.
他们继续赞助我们真是太好了
You won't believe how easy it is to switch and save money.
大家都不敢相信交换和省钱有多容易
With Geico, you don't have to sacrifice anything.
有了Geico 你不用花费任何东西
You win on price and service. It's a win-win.
价格便宜 服务优质 双赢啊
And speaking of win-win, you could be sitting up there for one of our 12 days of giveaway shows this year.
说到双赢 你可能坐在那里参加今年的12天大放送哦
This year, you'll also get to be one of our skipping elves.
今年 你还将成为我们跳跃精灵的一员
So it's a win-win. Just send me a short video telling me why you'd make a fantastic elf.
所以这是双赢的 快给我发个小视频 向我证明你为何有资格成为一名优秀的精灵哦