(单词翻译:单击)
As you know, this year I'm hosting a brand new game show.
大家知道 我今年主持了一个全新的节目
It's on NBC is called "Ellen's of Games." Thank you.
在NBC播出的 叫“艾伦的游戏” 谢谢大家
It's my first prime show since my sitcom, and it's a huge hit.
这是自情景喜剧以来的首个黄金档节目 也受到了极大的追捧
I'm so glad everyone's enjoying it. I love it.
大家都喜欢 太好了 我很爱这个节目
I love doing it, and now I need to create 14 more shows, I can have my own network like Oprah.
我喜欢做这个节目 现在我需要再创造14个节目 就能跟欧普拉一样拥有自己的广播网了
That's what I'm going for. That's my goal. I've had so much fun hosting the show and, unfortunately, tonight is the final episode of "Game of Games"--
那就是我的目标 我的目标 主持这个节目太好玩了 不幸的是 今晚是“游戏之王”的最后一集
let me finish, until season two, they've picked it up. Yes. That's right.
让我说完 直到第二季出来之前 对 没错
They have renewed it for a second season and, to make sure everyone watches next season,
第二季是全新的 为了确保大家都能看到下一季
I'm going to call it "NCIS- Game of Games" because --it's misleading.
我要给它起名“重返犯罪现场—游戏之王”—很有歧义啊
This season we gave away over a half a million dollars, and it's really fun.
第一季我们送出了50多万美元 特别有趣
I love giving money away, especially when it's not my own.
我喜欢给别人钱 尤其是那钱不是我自己的
And one of the funniest parts, I think, of "Game of Games" is when the contestants give the wrong answer,
我觉得“游戏之王”最有趣的一点是 参赛选手给出错误回答的时候
because they're not just a little wrong, they're a lot wrong.
因为他们不是只差一点 而是错的离谱
One of the games we play is Don't Leave Me Hanging, and we've got three of the worst answers of all time.
其中有一个游戏叫“别让我一直挂着” 我们收到了有史以来最逊的三个回答
But you know how when something is so bad it's good? This isn't that. Watch.
不过大家知道物极必反不?这并不是那种情况 看一下
Current American car brands. Honda.
美国目前的汽车品牌 本田(日本品牌)
Daytime soap operas that aired between 1990 and now. I Love Lucy?
1990年到现在播出的日间肥皂剧 《我爱露西》(1960年停演的美国肥皂剧)?
I Love Lucy? African countries. African countries-- That is correct. There's a lot of them. Africa.
《我爱露西》?非洲国家 非洲国家 对 有很多 非洲
No, no. No. No, no,no. Like, South Africa, but Africa is a continent, so-- Oh, that's what I meant.
不不不 比如 南非 非洲是个洲 哦 我就是想说它的
Yeah, I know you meant that. OK, so we said goodbye to you, just for now. So, yeah.
嗯 我知道你是想说它 好 暂时要跟你说拜拜了 好
Now I don't just ask easy questions on "Game of games," mostly easy questions,
我在“游戏之王”上不光会问简单的问题 多数都是很简单的问题
but that didn't matter when Joe was on No or Go.
不过这对玩“知道或离开”的乔来说都无所谓
If there's 12 inches in a foot, and three feet in a yard, how many feet do you have?
如果一英尺等于12英寸 一码等于3英尺 那么你有多少只脚?
You've mentioned that there's 12 inches in a foot, and three feet in a yard, how many inches do you have?
你说一英尺等于12英寸 一码等于3英尺 那么你有多少英寸?
You have 36 inches. Is that your final answer, Joe? Yes I'm going to read the question again.
你有36英寸 那是你的答案吗 乔?对 我再念一遍问题
It's too late anyway, but you might want to think about this again on your way down.
虽然为时已晚 不过你在往下掉的时候或许可以再想想
If there's 12 inches in a foot, and three feet in a yard, how many feet do you have? You have three feet.
如果一英尺等于12英寸 一码等于3英尺 那么你有多少只脚?你有三只脚
Well, good for you. I'm so happy we didn't get to see that third foot when you were down here.
厉害呀 幸好你在下面的时候我们没有看到你那第三只脚
Joe, you have two feet, is what you have. Two feet. 12 inches. Joe, think.
乔 你有两只脚 两只脚 12英寸 乔 好好想想
Three feet in a yard. I was thinking three feet in the yard.
一码等于3英尺 我在想一码等于3英尺
You're handsome, and that's all that matters.
你很帅 这就够了
Well, thank you, Ellen. You're a handsome man, and we will see you a little later.
谢谢你艾伦 你很帅 一会儿见
So-- and he's still trying to figure it out-- there was another game we played called Say What.
他还在想 我们还玩了个游戏叫“说什么”
It's like the game of telephone, and the contestants, they took a wrong turn right off the bat, and never looked back.
有点像电话 参赛者需要立马转身 绝不准回头看
Twitch was bouncing his biscuits at the nude beach. One more time.
推奇在赤裸的沙滩上弹跳他的小面包 再来一遍
Twitch was bouncing his biscuits at the nude beach. OK. OK.
推奇在赤裸的沙滩上弹跳他的小面包 好 好
The mouse is in the green picture. The mouse is in the green picture.
老鼠在绿色的照片上 老鼠在绿色的照片上
The bounce is in the tree pitcher. Woo! OK. Yeah, OK.
弹力在树投手上 哇 好 嗯 好
The mouse is in the tree picture.
老鼠在树照片里
The mouse is in the spring kitchen!
老鼠在春天厨房里
All right. So I invited them here today, and-- Hi, you guys. We love you! What?
好 今天我又邀请了他们 嗨 你很好呀 我们爱你!什么?
Love you, too. OK. So what I loved is the excitement and enthusiasm from the get go that you had it.
也爱你们哦 好 我特别喜欢的是你们从一开始就有的那种激动和热情
Like, got it! And then turned around, and nothing was even close.
就像 没问题!然后一转身 完全就是驴唇对不上马嘴
So confident. You were so confident, and the screams of excitement. It was so good.
蜜汁自信 太自信了 还有兴奋的尖叫声 感觉超好
And then, you won because you got one word right, which is "the".
你们之所以获胜是因为说对了一个单词 “the”
That was in the original sentence, so you won because the other people had zero words right.
这个单词在原句里 你们赢了是因为别的团队连一个词都没说对
So then you had to choose who was going to go on the No or Go machine.
然后你们就得选谁去玩“知道或离开”
And do you regret that now? I mean, when you look back-- Do you regret it? No. No.
你们现在后悔选她了吗?回头看看 后悔吗?不 不
She was by far the best choice we could have done. Yeah, she's the brains.
她是我们最好的选择 没错 她是大智囊
They are kind. All right. So you were going for $100,000, you ended up winning on the No or Go.
他们太善良了 你本来是想赢10万美元的 最后在“知道或离开”这一关上赢了
You went to Hot Hands. You would have split, as opposed to a lot of people who were there with just a spouse,
然后又玩了“快手” 你们得平分 跟很多本就是一对的人不一样
and they would split $100,000, you were going to split a $100,000, if you won.
他们平分10万美元 而你们要一起平分10万美元
And so let's see how you did with Hot Hands.
我们来看看你在“快手” 上的表现
$100,000, go. Oh, um, oh, my goodness, I don't know! Sorry.
10万美元 开始 哦 天啊 不知道 对不起
This is, um Amy-- oh, my god, Tina Fey. Um, Jimmy Fallon. Um, this is Will Ferrel.
这是 艾米 天 蒂娜·菲 吉米·法隆 嗯 这是威尔·法洛
Um, this is, um, oh, my goodness-- oh, my goodness, this is hard. OK.
这是 哦 天 天 好难 好
Oh, my goodness, I'm so sorry. OK, I'm so sorry. Oh, my goodness, I know him, too. I know him! I know him!
哦 天啊 对不起 好 对不起 天哪 我认识他 我认识他 我知道
Oh, my goodness. Um, this is-- oh, my goodness. Aaah! This is Amy Schumer.
哦 天 这是 天 啊啊 这是艾米·舒默
This is, oh, my goodness-- I don't know. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
这是 天 不知道 对不起 对不起 对不起
So you kept telling me you were sorry, but you meant to them, right?
你一直跟我说你很抱歉 不过你是指对不起他们 是吧?
Yes, I meant to America. Yes, and then you split-- you all got $625.
对 我是说对不起全美国 然后你们平分 每个人得到了625美元
It was awesome. There you go. That's all right. And you know who I am.
很好 好 挺好 你知道我是谁
I do know who you are. You know who that guy is over there?
我知道 你知道那个人是谁吗?
That's Twitch. Say hi to Twitch, everybody. Hi, Twitch!
那是推奇 大家跟推奇打个招呼 嗨 推奇