(单词翻译:单击)
There's a scene in the movie where you're trying to track something and you have to lick the sidewalk.
电影中有个画面是你得去舔马路进行追踪
That's-- You have to lick-- Yeah, that's true. --the ground.
你得舔 对 没错 地面
Yeah, taste the ground. Yeah. There you go, yeah. Right.
对 品尝地面 嗯 就是这意思 对 好
So we thought that gave us an idea for a game where--
由此我们想出了个游戏
I don't like where this is going. --we would--
我有种不祥的预感 我们
Like I said, we're going to love it. You put these on.
就像我说的 我们会很喜欢的 你把这个戴上
And then I'm going to have you lick something, and then you're going to tell us--
我会让你舔一些东西 你来告诉我们
You're going to tell us what it is. What it is. OK.
你来告诉我们它是啥 它是什么 好
Is it a food? Stuff? It's going to be different things.
是吃的?之类的?有各种不一样的东西
I'm not going to tell you what it is.
我不会告诉你的
If I told you that, it's not-- It's not fun. --as fun. For anyone.
要是跟你说了 那就不好玩了 嗯 大家都觉得不好玩了
OK. All right, are you allergic to cats?
好 好 你对猫过敏吗?
You are? Yeah, I am. But don't worry. OK.
是吗?对 我过敏 不过没关系 好
I'll come out in hives for you, Ellen.
我愿意为你下油锅 艾伦
No-- awe, you're so sweet. That's sweet.
别 嗷 你真的太好了 太贴心了
And look what I'm going to do to you.
我对你咋这么残酷呢
All right, I'll just-- you just put your-- no, take your hands away.
好 我来 把你的 不行 把手拿开
All right, lick this.
好 舔这个
Hey, I'm pretty convinced I know what that-- I don't mean to be smug-- but I know what that is.
嘿 我确定我知道 可不是我狂啊 我知道这是啥
Is that what Iris calls brolloci, but is actually broccoli?
是Iris所说的兰西花 但其实是西兰花吗?
Broccoli. Yes, you're right.
西兰花 你答对了
Oh, and everybody, I forgot to tell you we're not just doing it for amusement.
哦 各位 忘记告诉你们了 这可不仅仅是个娱乐游戏
If everybody-- if he gets all three, everyone's getting tickets to go see the premiere of the Fantastic Beasts movie.
如果他三个全猜对了 所有人都将获得电影《神奇动物》的首映门票
And suddenly I've got the pressure.
突然就压力山大了
I'm beginning to sweat now. This is good. OK, all right.
我都开始冒汗了 很好 好 好
Disappointment if-- Yeah, OK. Lick this.
大家会失望的 嗯 好 舔这个
Yeah, I get it. It's something with hair.
嗯 我明白了 是带毛的东西
Right, how about a troll? Yes! Yes! Yes!
对 是洞穴巨人吗?对了 答对了 对了
All right-- I don't like the idea--
好 我不喜欢
Do you notice my tongue's getting nervous?
你发现我舌头都变紧张了吗?
I know what this is. You do? Oh, you're going to play?
我知道这是啥 是吗 哦 你要来一段?
You did it, all three. This is amazing. Yes!
你三个都猜对了 太棒了 是的!
You can take them off now.
眼罩可以摘下来了
Fantastic Beasts-- The Crimes of Grindelwald open in theaters November 16th.
《神奇动物:格林德沃之罪》11月16日在影院上映
You're all getting a pair of tickets to see it.
大家都将获得两张电影票