(单词翻译:单击)
All month long we've been partnering with Ulta Beauty to raise awareness for breast cancer research.
这一整个月我们都在跟Ulta Beauty合作 提高人们对乳腺癌研究的关注度
For every person that gets dunked, they will donate $10,000.
每浸入水里一个人 他们就会捐赠一万美元
I don't-- I'll have to count. I don't look silly, do I? No, no.
我不 我得数数 我看起来不会很蠢吧 不会 不会
All right, this is getting where you'll never show this on television.
好 这绝对是你们在电视上见所未见的一幕
You were going to do push ups and there's going to be a plate of mashed potatoes on the floor,
你得做俯卧撑 地上会放一盘土豆泥
and you're going to take a bite every time you get close to the plate.
你每次俯下午的时候 都得吃一口土豆泥
Since we were raising money for breast cancer awareness this month,
既然我们这个月在为乳癌关注度筹资
if we complete the demo, Ulta Beauty will donate $10,000 towards breast cancer research.
如果我们完成了演示片 Ulta Beauty将会为乳癌研究捐赠一万美元
We take the flower, and we put it in the dough.
我们抓起面粉 放进面团里
And just like that into the dough!
就像那样 撒进面团里
I like to put my whole body into it. What I like to do--
我喜欢让整个身体都跟着动起来 我喜欢
Uh, OK, like a DJ almost.
啊 好 跟DJ差不多
You were diagnosed-- it was ovarian cancer, is that right? Yes.
你被诊断为 是卵巢癌对吧 对
OK, when did you then discover you had breast cancer?
好 你什么时候发现自己有乳腺癌的?
My mom was diagnosed in March of 2014.
我妈妈是在2014年3月确诊的
And then I was diagnosed in August.
我在8月确诊的
My mom and I actually carpooled to chemo together,
我和妈妈其实是一起去做化疗的
and we had treatment across the hall.
我们治疗的时候就隔了条走廊
And when I lost my hair, she already had her hair gone.
等我头发都掉完的时候 她头发早就没了
And it was like-- it was somewhat comforting.
感觉像 心里好像还挺安慰的
You were comforting because in her chemo room,
你找到了安慰 因为她的化疗室里
they have the TV set up there just as a distraction.
放了一台电视 是为了转移病人的注意力
And you were the best. You always made us laugh.
你是最棒的人 总能给我们带来快乐
We always looked forward to you. We really did.
我们总是很期待你的节目 真的是这样
It was like the bright spot of our day.
就像是我们一天中的希望
I just want to say thank you because for five years you'd be my chemo buddy every night.
我想跟你说谢谢你 因为五年来 每天晚上你都是陪伴我化疗的那个人
And you've helped me go to sleep with a laugh.
是你让我能开心入睡
And I just thank you from the bottom of my heart.
我从心底里感谢你
You just went through something very, very serious.
你经历了一些非常严峻的情况
I don't think anybody knows about this.
我觉得没有任何人能理解那种困境
Yeah, I had breast cancer.
对 我得了乳腺癌
So you made the decision to-- Have a bilateral mastectomy.
所以你决定 做双侧乳房切除术
I had both breasts removed.
我双侧乳房都切除了
And that's why I was like, I don't know.
我当时就在想 我不知道
Should we talk about it or what?
我们应该聊聊这个吗?
Because man, I mean, how many things could I have-- black, lesbian, and--
天哪 会有多少特殊性集中在我身上 黑人 女同 还有
And I'm like, I can't be the poster child for everything, you know? And--
我就想 我总不能成为各方面的典型人物吧
I am going to challenge all of my guests to make a better entrance than Jessica Biel, who was amazing.
我挑战我的所有嘉宾 让他们来一个比Jessica Biel更棒的出场 她帅呆了
For each guest that makes a cool entrance this month,
这个月每有一名出场很酷的嘉宾
Ulta Beauty will make a donation to breast cancer research.
Ulta Beauty就会向乳腺癌研究捐款
For that I give you $10,000. Yeah!
为了你的表现 我给你一万美元
That deserves $30,000. Woo!
你值得三万美元 哇!
You were diagnosed in 2007, is that right?
你在2007年确诊的 是吧
I like to say I'm the class of 2007. Uh-huh.
我倒更愿意说我是2007级的 嗯哼
When you think all the money that's been raised, of all the research that's being done,
想想我们筹集起来的那些钱 我们所做的那些研究
and just the advances since I was diagnosed, I cannot wait.
还有从我确诊以后医学上取得的进步 我等不及了
And it's going to happen. It's going to happen.
肯定会发生的 那一天肯定会到来
We're going to go, remember when people got cancer?
将来我们会说 还记得人们得癌症的时候吗?
Remember when people talked about cancer?
还记得人们以前谈癌色变吗?
Remember they would have a month about that?
还记得他们会消沉一整个月吗?
Yeah. It's going to be in our rear view mirror. It has to be.
嗯 它将只存在于我们的记忆中 一定会的