(单词翻译:单击)
All right, we're back with Melissa McCarthy, and we're going to play Danger Word.
好 有请梅丽莎·麦卡西回来 我们要玩“危险单词”
Oh God. Here's how we play.
哦天 游戏是这么玩的
We're going to show the audience two words-- a winning word and a danger word.
我们会给观众看两个单词 获胜词和危险词
Melissa and I have to get our partner to say the winning word without saying the danger word.
我和梅丽莎得让我们的搭档说出获胜词 而且不能说到危险词
You can only use one-word clues, we can.
你只能使用一个词的提示线索 我们
It's like Password. So if you say the danger word, I'll be forced to push this button.
跟Password很像 如果你说了危险词 那我就不得不按下这个按钮了
And if you guess the winning word, I'll fire the cannon at the losing team.
如果你猜到了获胜词 我就会向失败的那一队开炮
All right? The winning word is flex. But the danger word is muscle. Don't say that one.
好吧?获胜词是收缩 危险词是肌肉 不要说这个词哦
Bend. Bend. Squat. Muscle. No!
弯曲 弯曲 蹲下 肌肉 不对!
Look what you've done. Oh, sorry!
看看你都做了些啥 哦 抱歉
What is wrong with you? I don't know.
你是咋了?不知道啊
What's wrong with you? I panicked. I panicked.
什么情况?我紧张了 我紧张了
I'm sorry. I'll buy you a new blouse. That's OK.
不好意思 我给你买件新衬衫 没关系
Oh my God. All right, tWitch.
哦我的天 好 推奇
Please tell the viewers at home our danger word.
请告诉在家里收看的观众我们的危险词
The winning word is tequila. The danger word is margarita.
获胜词是龙舌兰 危险词是玛格丽塔
All right. Cuervo. José.
好 凯尔弗(龙舌兰酒著名品牌) 何西
Shot. Tequila. Yes!
杯 龙舌兰 对啦
Oh. Oh no. Is that what it means? Oh God, I'm sorry!
哦 哦 不是吧 是这个意思吗?天哪 不好意思
Oh God. Oh no.
哦天 哦不是吧
I should have kept my mouth closed. Yeah.
我应该把嘴闭着的 对
Keep a little bit of that. tWitch-- the danger word, please.
嘴里有点粉 请说出危险词
The winning word is money. The danger word is cash.
获胜词是钱 危险词是现金
Currency. Dollar. Moolah. Money.
货币 美元 金钱 钱
No, don't do it. I'm also sorry.
不 别这样 抱歉啦
Oh no. Betsy, you got a little extra helping there.
哦 别啊 Betsy 你需要点帮助啊
All right. But one more strike, and you're out.
好 不过你再被喷一次就淘汰了
So you have to be really careful. Oh. You go first. Oh God.
所以你一定要注意 哦 你先说 哦天
Oh, tWitch. The winning word is guacamole.
哦 推奇 获胜词是鳄梨酱
The danger word is salsa. It's a different type of salsa.
危险词是萨尔萨(辣酱或舞蹈) 是另一种萨尔萨哈
Avocado. Vegetable. Chips. Salsa. Oh.
鳄梨 蔬菜 薯片 萨尔萨 哦
I meant a different word. I know I meant-- I'm sorry.
我是想说另一个词的 我知道我的意思是 不好意思
I won't judge you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry about this.
我不会说你啥的 抱歉 不好意思啦
Oh no. How's that car ride home?
哦不 开车回家怎么样?
All right, tWitch. The winning word is lettuce.
好 推奇 获胜词是生菜
The danger word is salad.
危险词是莎拉
Green. Leaf. Iceberg. Cold. Noo.
绿色 叶子 冰山 冷 不对
That was a good one. I know.
这个提示给的好 那当然
I was pretty proud of that one, and I didn't even win. No, I got too cocky.
我还挺为自己骄傲的呢 但没奏效 不 是我太自大了
Shredded. Lettuce. Yes. Oh. I'm sorry.
切丝 生菜 对了 哦 抱歉
Oh my--
哦天
You got a 65-inch 4K TCL Roku TV. You also get one.
你将获得一台65英寸的4K TCL罗库电视 你也有
That's how you play Danger Word. We'll be right back.
“危险单词”就是这么玩的 马上回来