报纸撕碎后瞬间还原
日期:2018-12-27 07:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
M;0;^SAi0ExfK5L7*t_;vLqOo*4t1*

What's going on? What's going on?
怎么——这是怎么回事
What—why is my—I normally—this is my newspaper.
为什么我的——我的报纸
I have a newspaper here.
我放了张报纸在这儿的
Why is my—why is my newspaper—who has tore up my newspaper?
为什么——为什么报纸——谁把我的报纸撕了
Sorry, James, it was me.
抱歉 詹姆斯 是我撕的
What? Yeah, it was me.
什么 是我撕的
What do you—what do you—what do you mean, why—you tore up my newspaper?
你——你什么——什么意思 你干什么撕我的报纸
Well, I mean, I just thought that you know,
我只是觉得
maybe if you didn't have the newspaper you wouldn't be preoccupied with that and you could just talk to us directly.
没有报纸的话 你就没有东西看了 就可以直接看着观众说话

vuI3;nt8Kj)PlJ_5

报纸撕碎后瞬间还原

jxs80,]8;Q5[TFQ4_

You know, be a little less rude.
显得没那么粗鲁
I don't even know what that means. I don't know what that means. I don't know what that means.
我不明白你什么意思 我不明白 我不明白
All I know is I read the newspaper here every day, right,
我每天都在这儿读报纸
cuz in the first commercial break it's the only time I get on my own.
因为第一段广告时间是我唯一的私人时间
And then you eat a salad while I do the interviews.
而我采访的时候你还在吃沙拉
So I don't know that this is really—yes, yeah, you do. And you're very proud of it.
我真的不明白——对 是你撕的 你还很骄傲
And he's like—like I have to stay current, Reggie, that's my job. I'm a talk show host.
你还——我需要了解时事 雷吉 这是我的工作 我是脱口秀主持
And how am I supposed to read this, there was a piece in here, I really wanted to read. This is ridiculous.
碎成这样 我怎么看啊 我真的很想看报纸 太荒唐了
What about stuff that I like to talk about?
不如聊聊我喜欢的东西
Well, like what?
比如呢
Yeah, yeah, exactly why I read a newspaper every day.
嗯 这就是我每天都要读报纸的原因
Cuz I don't want to talk about how Kale feels chewy at first but later on it's really good for you.
因为我并不希望每天的话题是甘蓝虽然开始很难嚼但它对你的 身体有很多好处
This is ridiculous, what am I supposed to do?
实在太气人了 我现在怎么办
Well, just read the second copy of your newspaper.
就读复印的版本就好了啊
I don't have a second copy of my newspaper, Reggie. This is it.
我没有复印 雷吉 只有这个
This is—this is absurd—like I was so looking forward to reading this.
这简直是——我等了好久一直想看的
I mean I don't—I don't even know what I can—
我都——我甚至都不知道怎么——
I guess I—all right, I guess I—all right, look—okay, I didn't want to do this but I guess I could—
没事 我想——好吧 我本来不想这么干的但是我想——
I don't even know if this is going—I will just—
不知道会不会有效——我试试——
Oh! It's fine. It worked out fine.
噢 成功了 可以了
Stick around, we'll be right back with more of the late, late show.
不要走开 稍后更多精彩

V__VB+t*zK7QOsd,p+2s^CH09l5AOQ]|vxYZKw4ACEwmZ
分享到