两个谎言与一个真相
日期:2018-02-06 07:50

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
9W8X~yV;YCn20%^N1dR~*zEh^!WP^KMD

Reggie, how was your Thanksgiving weekend? Was it good? A good one?
雷吉 你的感恩节周末过得怎么样啊 开心吗
Well, I would like to tell you.
我挺愿意告诉你的
But I think it is better if we play a game.
但我觉得用游戏的形式告诉你会比较好
OK.
好的
It is a game that I like to call two lives, no two lies and one truth.
这个游戏我把它叫做 两句谎话一句真话
I wrote a song for it. It goes like this.
我还为它写了一首歌 是这样的
A song? You wrote a song for it?
这是首歌哈 你还写了一首歌
I love it. It must have take you ages.
我喜欢 你一定写了好几年
It really did.
是的

_6Y_BjlI^E+

两个谎言与一个真相

kxA.s!bf@O

So hang on. You're going to tell me about your weekend. You're going to tell me—
等等 你会告诉我你的周末过得怎么样 你会告诉我——
Two lies and one truth. Two lies and one truth.
两句谎话一句真话 两句谎话一句真话
Not in that order.
但不是这个顺序
No, of course. Then have I got to guess which is the lie?
当然不是 然后我猜哪句是谎话
That is correct. All right. Go for it.
对 好 来吧
Yeah. OK. Two lies. One truth. Not in that order.
嗯 两句谎话一句真话 但不是这个顺序
I woke up on Wednesday and decided to go to Montana,
我周三醒来准备去蒙大拿州
but I ate a little piece of anchovy
但我吃了一小块鯷鱼
and that anchovy got in my eye and I couldn't make my flight.
然后弄到眼睛里去了我就没能上飞机
It was a really fun weekend.
这个周末很有趣
Two.

That was all number one?
你刚说的都是第一句
Yeah, it was all number one.
对 都是第一句里的
OK. OK. Two.
好吧 说二吧
Number two.

I woke up with a strange insect bite mark on Thursday morning
我周四早上醒过来发现身上有个很奇怪的虫子咬的伤口
and I had to go to an urgent care center
我去了急救中心
where they said I would be OK but they had to give me antibiotic drip,
医生说我没事 但要打抗生素
but I still ate some turkey that night. OK.
但我晚上还是吃了火鸡 嗯
Three, I was hanging out with Alison Mosshart from the kills
第三 我跟the kills 乐队的艾莉森·莫萨特在外面玩
and she was like hey, let's have some fun and I was like, what?
她说 嘿 我们来做点有趣的事吧 我说 啥
OK. Right.
好吧
What do you think? You, what do you think?
你觉得呢 你 你觉得哪个是真的
I think it is the anchovy one.
我就觉得是鯷鱼那个
You think the anchovy is—One of them is true.
你觉得鯷鱼那个——其中一个是真的
You think the anchovy is true? Yeah.
你觉得鯷鱼那个是真的 嗯
Then I do think you were hanging out with Alison Mosshart
那我觉得你跟艾莉森·莫萨特在外面玩是假的
so I think the truth is you got bitten in your sleep.
真的是 你睡觉的时候被虫咬了那个
That is absolutely incorrect.
全错
What is the true one?
哪个是对的
The anchovy.
鯷鱼那个
Oh, my god! In your eye?
我天 你弄进眼睛里了吗
Yes, in your eye and I couldn't make my flight.
对 然后没能上飞机

aKp@85#uCnkO)58mm)3h*GO@;M-#Q=TA%~!|j&jB2%f&(Cg)s]qd
分享到