众星模仿经典电影片段
日期:2017-10-04 08:54

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
x2#LwE|Odw4H7gG1q&PwDdRi,(pSnD)!f,

Tonight, we proudly present scenes from a trio of exciting new screen-to-stage adaptations.
今晚 很高兴能给大家带来由电视剧改编成的舞台剧三重唱
Ladies and gentlemen, this is inappropriate musicals!
女士们先生们 这里是尴尬音乐剧
Excuse me. Pardon me.
抱歉 打扰一下
I'm a friend of Sara Connor.
我是萨拉·康纳的朋友
Could I see her?
我能见见她吗
No. She's making a statement. It'll take a while.
不能 她正在发表演讲 要等会儿才结束
If you want to wait, there's a bench over there.
想等的话 那儿有凳子
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Oh, I'll be back! I'll be back!
我会回来的 我会回来的
Don't you dare go anywhere 'cause I'll be back!
你哪儿也别想去 因为我会回来的
I'll soon return, and when I do,
我很快就会回来 当我回来时
you're gonna be surprised at what occurs to you!
你会惊讶发生的一切

Ix-J52GbTaqxCSFIW

众星模仿经典电影片段

kzQqhUvW*Th

Oh, he'll be back! He'll be back!
他会回来的 他会回来的
Guess that I will wait here until he gets back!
我会在这里等着他回来
I'll just stand here assumin' that he's a normal human and wait until he gets back!
我就在这里 相信他是个普通人 直到他回来
Wonder what'll happen when he retoins!
不知道他回来时会怎样
Let's just say you're gonna have legitimate concoins!
就当做他回来时会拥有一个合法身份
Oh, I'll be back! He'll be back!
我会回来的 他会回来的
I'll be back! He'll be back!
我会回来的 他会回来的
And when I am I'm gonna take a different tack!
我回来时会采取不同的做法
You'll see the terminator sooner not later! 'cause I'll (he'll) be back!
你很快会看到终结者 因为我(他)会回来的
My name is Regan.
我叫里根
And a force inside's be-gin-nin' to capture my soul.
我体内有一股力量开始掌控我的灵魂
Now I feel as if I'm dreamin'
感觉像是在梦中
'cause inside me there's a demon,
因为我体内有一只魔鬼
and it makes my mind and body lose control!
他让我的身体和思想不受控制
You make my head spin, Mr. Exorcist man!
你让我的头旋转 我的驱魔人
You make my head spin, like only an exorcist can!
你让我的头旋转 像是驱魔人
You make my hair spin. You make my head spin, (get thee behind me, Satan.)
你让我的头发旋转 你让我的头炫转 (魔鬼啊 站在我身后)
Mr. Exorcist man! A-waitin'.
我的驱魔人 还在等
You make my head spin, (get thee behind me, Satan.)
你让我的头旋转(魔鬼啊 站在我身后)
like only an exorcist can!
像是驱魔人
(that cross is not for titillating)
(这个十字不是为了逗你高兴)
Yeah!

John Doe, as I stand here with my partner trying to end his murder investigation,
无名的人 我和同伴来这里调查一起谋杀案
I have just one question.
我只有一个问题
What's in the box?
盒子里是什么
I thought you might ask that.
我就知道你会问
What's in the box?
盒子里是什么
Oooh, how to respond?
哦 怎么回答呢
What's in the box?
盒子里是什么
I'm not gonna say, but I'll give you a hint it's blond.
我不会说的 但我可以给你一点提示 它是金色的
Mills, put your gun down. Throw it away.
米尔斯 把枪放下 扔远点儿
What's in the box?
盒子里是什么
Detective, I'm jealous.
探员 我很嫉妒
What's in the box?
盒子里是什么
'cause you've got it all.
因为你什么都有
What's in the box?
盒子里是什么
So early this morning, I paid your old lady a call.
所以今天上午 我给你妻子打了一个电话
No, Mills, I can't let you do this.
不 米尔斯 我不会允许你这么干的
I'm in the box!
盒子里是我
Oh no, that's my darlin'!
不 是我的妻子
I'm in the box!
盒子里是我
You cut off her head!
你砍下了她的头颅
I'm in the box!
盒子里是我
I murdered your wife, so why don't you shoot me dead?
我杀了你妻子 你为什么不杀了我
David, if you kill him, he wins.
大卫 如果你杀了他 他就赢了
Oh, life is a game that's full of hard choices.
生活是场游戏 充满了艰难抉择
Life is a game that's full of hard knocks.
生活是场游戏 充满了重重打击
But in the end, the moral is clear all three always think outside the box!
但最终 教训是一样的 跳出传统思维模式(在箱子外面思考)
Forget it. It's Chinatown.
算了吧 这儿是唐人街
Ladies and gentlemen, Nathan Lane, Rachel Bloom, Reggie Watts!
女士们先生们 今天的嘉宾是纳森·连恩 雷切尔·布鲁姆 雷吉·瓦特
Stick around! We'll be right back!
不要走开 精彩马上回来

a6yrYvEK.&i@)4dm2^08hk&U^G2Gbg=e=mg!8c4jo-%
分享到
重点单词
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • hintn. 暗示 v. 暗示,示意
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • respondv. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应 n. [建]壁
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • benchn. 长凳,工作台,法官席 vt. 坐(在长凳上)
  • inappropriateadj. 不适当的,不相称的
  • spinv. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕 n. 纺织,旋
  • statementn. 声明,陈述