魔镜啊魔镜,谁是世界上最好看的人呢?
日期:2018-12-22 12:28

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
Z(BHHQ!;.nc#QYxsOt&8HqGqdA

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
魔镜啊魔镜 谁是世界上最好看的人
Many are fair. But none are fairer than you, my queen. Yes!
好看的人有很多 但没有人能比您更美 我的王后 耶
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
魔镜啊魔镜 谁是世界上最好看的人
In all the land, my lady, you are of course the fairest of them all. I knew it.
四海列国 您毫无疑问是最美的人 我就知道
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
魔镜啊魔镜 谁是世界上最好看的人
You my fair maiden are the fairest of them all.
是您 你是世界上最美的人
Thank god for that, thanks mirror.
感谢上帝 谢谢你啊魔镜
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
魔镜啊魔镜 谁是世界上最好看的人
You are fair, my lord, but there is one who is far fairer.
大人 您很英俊 但世界上还有一人比您英俊的多
You're joking? Who?!
开什么玩笑 谁

dnZA^wj3].n]9Vt6GK

魔镜啊魔镜,谁是世界上最好看的人呢?

)e&Vmt2@TfjztGf

James Corden. James Corden?! You mean this James Corden? As in the late late show?
詹姆斯·柯登 詹姆斯·柯登 你说的是那个詹姆斯·柯登 深夜秀那个
The very same.
没错
He is a man of such extreme beauty that all must dwell in his shadow.
他拥有如此极致的美貌 所有人有被笼罩在他的阴影之下
You've got to be kidding me?!
你开什么玩笑
I think he looks quite nice.
我觉得他很好看啊
Nice? He looks like a giant toddler!
好看吗 他长得跟个大号的宝宝一样
I think somebody's being a bit touchy.
我觉得你有点迁怒了
Yes, I'm being a bit touchy! I worked bloody hard to look this good!
对 就是 我多努力锻炼才变成这样的
And now you're telling me that I'm not as fair as James Corden!
现在你居然跟我说我还没有詹姆斯·柯登好看
Did somebody say my name?! James! Oh no, no, not at all, I was just having a...
有人在叫我吗 詹姆斯 哦没有没有 我刚刚就是……
Are you okay, mate? You look a bit upset. Are you okay?
你还好吗 你看起来不太开心 你还好吗
Yeah, just—it's the mirror being a bit tricky.
没事 就是——是这镜子开玩笑呢
Oh yeah, let me guess. You asked it 'who's the fairest of them all,' didn't you?
嗯我猜猜看 是不是你问它 谁是世界上最好看的人
Yes I did.
对啊
And it's not you, is it? No. It's not.
然后它回答的不是你 没错
Well, don't worry you're not that bad.
别担心 你长得又不差
I mean, you look a bit...but look, you know you've got beautiful blue eyes and the strong muscles you know what I mean?
我是说 虽然你……但是你的蓝眼睛还是很好看的 而且还有一身健壮的肌肉 不是吗
You really think so? Yes. No. Not at all.
你真这么想 对啊 不是的
Now look, you are going to get ready for the show and put some makeup on to sort your face out.
你看 你还准备好要上节目了 这个妆把你衬托的非常好看
The mirror is right. You really are the fairs of them all.
镜子说的没错 你就是最好看的人
Get out of here you sucker.
给我赶紧滚
How was that? Perfect.
我表现的怎么样 完美

+A1*,mHQ@hFZl10xB|^sL4vD3SvbtYg[oTZDF2h[UN25ri-Q]T0x0(lL
分享到
重点单词
  • extremeadj. 极度的,极端的 n. 极端,极限
  • touchyadj. 易怒的,难以取悦的,过敏的
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .
  • shadown. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处 vt. 投阴影于,跟踪
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱